Chapter 21

Sam's POV

Back to glee club with superhero society club weekly. I'm wearing my superhero costume but I cant stop looking at the door and waiting for Kate to walks in. I turn around and she is not here and where is she? Did she really quit the glee club?

"Okay, guys, sit down. We got a lot of work to do today. No, seriously, come on, I mean it, sit down." Finn says to us as we are all sit down on our seat. "Okay, so the first order of business today is to welcome the newest members to the glee club Ryder and Kitty." Finn says to us and points at Ryder and Kitty.

"Wait, don't we all get to vote on her or something?" Tina protest.

"Well, Tina, Kitty was fantastic in Grease." Finn says to Tina.

"In spite of my god-awful part." Kitty says proudly.

"Besides, we're under the gun. We-we have to go to Sectionals next week and we need 12 members to compete." Finn says to Tina.

"Wait, we dont need her. Without her we already can be 12!" Tina protest.

"Where is Kate? I dont smell her expensive parfume here." Sugar asks and look around.

"Well, she quit the glee club. I tried to convience her but she really mad at me. She even dont wanna talk to me at home. She's been avoiding me all the time." Finn half-smiled at us.

"What?!" Artie frowns.

Tina suddenly start crying and sobbing. I turn my face at her and frown. "Whoa Tina-Tina calm down." Finn says to Tina.

"She was one of the original member of glee club, Finn! She was here sang Sit Down You Rockin The Boat when you and Puck threw slushie at us. I feel my half body gone without her." Tina's crying.

"Cant deny to not blame you, Finn. You know how bad she wanted it and she's gone." Blaine says to Finn.

"Yeah we lost our vice Rachel in glee club." Brittany simply said.

"She is one of our best singer." I half-smiled.

"I blame Artie, why dont you give the part to her? You said that you love her, Artie." Tina's sobbing.

"I do love her but it was over and that wasnt me." Artie frowns.

"Look guys, it's enough. There is no other glee club in this school and she will always come back." Finn says to us. "Uh, look, where was I? Sectionals, yes. The theme is Foreigner. We're gonna sing songs by Foreigner in foreign languages, wearing all the costumes of the world's nations." Finn says to us.

"Kate can speak French and Italian!" Tina groans and crying out loud.

"Tina..." Sugar calm Tina down and rubs her back to comfort her.

"Wait, seriously, that's your idea?" Artie frowns at Finn.

"Yeah." Finn nodded.

"Finn, times have changed. We're national champions now, which means we have to exceed all expectations, so if that's your best idea, I-I don't think we stand a chance." Blaine frowns and about to walk out from the choir room.

"Wait, where are you going?" Finn asks Blaine.

"I'm going to get our trophy back from the Warblers the one you haven't even noticed is missing. And get your sister back who cried about three days because of the stupid school play." Blaine says and walk off from the choir room.

Finn just standing then turn his face to the trophy rack. I just half-smiled and let my head down while Tina is still crying and Sugar also Brittany comfort her.