Chapter 32

Sam's POV

I walk down in the hallways holds my binder until I see Kate and Jake are laughing at each other in front of Jake's locker. Kate turn her face at me and waves me a hi. I smile at her until Jake turn his face at me and half-smiled at me.

I turn my face to my locker and open my locker and put my binder inside. Kate's photo is still sticking in my locker and no one know about this. She is like my guilty pleasures. Even something that I cant pull off.

But just like what my dad said to me. Never give up. There will be a time when Kate begged for my love then we get married and have sex. I even can imagine that.

I shut my locker and chuckle until Blaine shows me some cash. " Don't tell anyone and you don't have to thank me." Blaine says to me.

"Dude, what are you doing?" I chuckle.

"It's only 50 bucks. Just take the money. I know what you've been up to, and it just has to stop." Blaine says.

"What are you talking about?" I frown and shakes my head.

"Last week, I found a shortcut between my locker and the parking lot walking through the cafeteria cuts out 15 seconds from my daily routine and yesterday I saw something. You stole pasta. Listen, I know your dad's been struggling, and I just want to help. Help you feed your family. Hunger's a big problem in this country. Although so is obesity, which is confusing." Blaine says to me.

"Okay, can you promise to keep a secret?" I turn my face at Blaine.

"Yeah, of course." Blaine nodded.

"I have been stealing pasta. But it's not for dinner. It's it's art." I said to Blaine and walk away.

"What kind of arts?" Blaine shouts.

I didnt answer him but keep walking in the hallways until I turn my way to the arts room and show my macaroni arts to him.

"So what do you think?" I ask Blaine.

"Are those macaroni portraits?" Blaine asks me.

"They're my guilty pleasure. My art teacher thinks I'm some sort of a genius, like the ugly guy in Shine except with macaroni." I said to Blaine.

"Is this Emma Stone?" Blaine asks me.

"Yeah..And then you got LeAnn Rimes, Ralph Macchio. Those are the guys from Duck Dynasty. I even did Kurt." I said to him.

"The macaroni really captures him. Thank you for sharing this with me. This is really incredible." Blaine says to me and about to walk off.

"Whoa, whoa, not so fast. Now it's your turn." I stop Blaine.

"My turn for what?" Blaine frowns at me.

"For your guilty pleasure." I raise my eyebrows at him.

"I-I don't have a guilty pleasure." Blaine shakes his head.

"Okay, you're lying. Everybody's got that one thing that they like that they're so ashamed of that they refuse to admit it to anybody." I said to Blaine.

"I love Wham!" Blaine simply said.

"What?" I frown.

"The band Wham! They're like my favorite band of all time." Blaine says to me.

"Hi, guys." Tina knocks the door and standing in front of the door.

"Hey, Tina." Blaine smiles at Tina.

"Hey, Tina." I raise my eyebrows at Tina.

"Did you hear the news? Mr. Schue is out with the flu this week." Tina says to us.