"I don't know how to get your memory back but I can help you." He whispered in my ear and I just turned my head to look over my shoulder and his to stare at the necklace. Ranger looked to see what interested me then said. "Erica?"

"No the necklace."

"I remember seeing you hide that in your pocket." I froze when he said that and everything came back to me.

"That fucking asshole." I growled now ready for blood. He stole my necklace and gave it to my worst nemesis as a gift. And not only did he fucking steal that he stole my memory of it. I stormed over knocking someones finished cake over onto the ground and stopped right in front of Nicole.

"What do you.." Before she finished talking I ripped the necklace off her. In my hand the stone on it turned from clear glass to a dark amethyst. As if I am the rightful owner of it and I revived it's power. "That's mine!"

"Blaz stole it from me!" I shouted furiously and Erica stood there with her mouth hanging open. I turned around and Ranger was there but I sidestepped around him and ran out of the room.

"Angelica!" I heard someone call out but I can't tell who. I've never been so angry, a sudden darkness consumes me and it just makes me want to beat Blaz to death. "I hate you." I whispered to myself. "I loathe you." Blaz has maths now. I know that because Henry went off about him disturbing class with a fire in the teacher's desk draw. Henry is going to see me beat the hell out of Blaz.

I kicked the door open and with my fist clenched I charged at Blaz screaming "YOU ASSHOLE!" Then slammed that fist into his face so he fall back in off his seat and then everyone went silent. Except for the recognizable laugh from Ranger behind me.

~🎶~

I sat there across from Blaz in the hallway as we waited for the principal to finsh talking to my parents. I glared at him the while and he sat staring at me annoyed.

"Why do you keep on punching me?" He asked.

"Why do you continue to make my life a living hell?" I growled back gripping tight onto the metal heart in my clammy hand. "You wiped my memory!" I whispered hastily at him. And he sighed.

"I didn't that was Mr Riley." He pointed out but I don't for technicalities. He has still dome wrong. I don't regret that punch.

"But you stole my necklace. Something that you know is extremely important to me and then you just carelessly gave it away to Nicole. The person I hate so much even more than you!"

"I'm trying to protect you from something way bigger than you." He said almost seriously and I rolled my eyes.

"I know a lot more than you think Blaz." I snapped then crossed my legs and gazed down the empty hallway.

"How did you even find out anyway?"

"Seeing the necklace sparked something. Then Ranger helped me along the way."

"Fucking moron."

"You and Mr Riley have no right. I don't care what you both are. Never do that to me again Blaz, I have something to figure out and you of all people are not going to stop me." I gazed down at the heart and pressed down on the amethyst so it opened up. I stared at the pictures of Dara and William. "If I get into trouble that's my business." I said then gazed up at him. "You don't need to save me." His brown eyes were hard and glassy and I caught his hands clenching.

"Nice moustache..." He said out of the blue and that reminded me of Henry.

"Wait were you the one that wrote all over Henry's face?" I questioned and he smirked. "Damn it. I thought it was the twins. I probably should not have scribbled on their Versace." I smiled at myself because I don't regret doing that either. "Wait if you drew on Henry. I told you never to enter my room."