Prologue

Prologue:

The weather of NewYork city was extremely pleasant, the birds were chirping and the cold breeze was hitting people's faces. A little five years old girl was sleeping peacefully but got up when the sun rays hit her pretty innocent face and she rubbed her eyes with the back of her small hands.

"Papa.." She walked down from the long stairs to her dad who was discussing something with his employees.

"I'll see this work tomorrow-- HEY PRINCESS!" The girl jumped on his lap and hugged his neck while resting her head on his chest.

"What is it princess?" The girl didn't say anything so he asked again.

"Papa..I want mama." The girl whispered sadly and he kissed her cheeks.

"Princess, now that your mommy left us, she is really at a good place right now." He smiled.

"But why can't I go meet her?" 

"We will soon." He ruffled her hair.

"How about a sister? I want a sister!" The girl said and he pretended to think.

"Looks like your wish is getting fulfilled very soon, princess." He smiled and the girl's face lightened up.

"Really?" He nodded. Hours passed and the girl was now tired of waiting so she asked about the new sister again.

"Bella, meet Emma." Her father came with a girl of her age who shyly smiled at her. Bella instantly hugged her and the girl was taken back.

"I am Bella! are you my new sissy?" Bella asked innocently and the girl nodded smiling.

"I am Emma and I like to be your sissy." The girls passed big smiles to eachother and played while Bella's father just looked at them in awe.

"Bella, listen to me." He took her hand in his. "Emma is here only for some days. Here parents are on a business trip so she will live with us and treat her well."

"But I want to be with her forever!" Bella pouted. "She is too cute." She exclaimed and her father smiled.

"You can meet her whenever you want." Bella smiled and ran away. His employee came to him and told him a news which left him in shock. "Go, find if its true?" His employee nodded and vanished while he looked worriedly at the girls.

David Lamar was one of the powerful business tycoons and billionaire of NewYork. His wife Melissa Lamar died immediately after the birth of their only daughter Isabella Lamar. His best friends John Reed and his wife Clara Reed were gone for a business trip and left their only daughter with him for some days but now David got the news that their private jet has been missing and didn't land at London's airport.

"Emma! Look!" Isabella pointed towards the shooting star and the girls watched it in awe. Days passed even weeks but Emma only asked one question to David that when her parents will come? And his answer was always same 'soon'. David Lamar was extremely worried because if the situation and one day when the girls went back in the mansion after playing, Emma stoped dead on her tracks.

The was a news running on the television that John Reed's missing jet has been found but in a very bad condition. The jet crashed and the couple died on the spot.

"Mama! Papa! Look, they are on tv!" Emma exclaimed and ran closer to it when she noticed that her parents were being showed on the screen. "They are sleeping. Uncle David," little Emma looked at David "Why are they sleeping?" She asked innocently.

"Emma....." Isabella read the news especially the word 'died'.

"Emma," David sat on his knees "from now on, you will call me dad. I am your dad and you will live with us." Emma was confused now.

"But mama and papa....." Isabella hugged Emma.

"They died Emma." Emma tried to push her away and cried.

"No! They are not! They will come. MAMA!" She shouted on the screen. "PAPA! WAKE UP!"

"Emma! My mama also died and she didn't come back." Bella hugged the crying Emma again and took her to the room. So many days have been passed and the funeral also. Emma was now became a quite child but Bella tried her best to bring out the best on Emma but failed miserably.

"Ahh! My knee!" Bella yelled and Emma looked at her from the balcony.

"BELLA!" Emma ran downstairs in the garden while Bella grinned and shouted more. "OH MY GOD BELLA! You are bleeding!" Emma took off her scarf and wipe the blood away but she stoped when she smelled something. "Is i- is it....ketchup?" She asked looking around. "I can smell ketchup." Bella panicked.

"I could have died Emma!" Bella sighed dramatically and Emma covered her mouth.

"Shush!!! YOU KNOW THAT I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU AND STILL-" Bella smiled widely.

"I know..." She whispered and Emma hit her arm.

"You scared me! Don't ever do that again!" Emma scolded her and she smiled sheepishly. "And wait!" Emma stared at Bella's clear wound. "You don't have a wound Bella!" Bella bit her tongue to prevent laughing while Emma stared at her wide eyes. "You lied! And the ketchup! Ugh!" She got up and Bella ran after her.

"I can't see you quite Em! Please! It's enough now! I am trying so hard to make you talk to us but-"

"My parents left me Bell! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?" Emma yelled.

"My mommy also left me....." A tear escaped from Bella's eyes as she said that and Emma immediately felt bad for her.

"I am so sorry." Emma hugged her.

"We need eachother Emma. We truly do." Bella hugged her back and Emma petted her hair.

"Promise me you won't get quite again," Emma nodded. "Good."

David Lamar came inside with so many shopping bags and the girls ran to him. He showed them numerous outfits, accessories and toys and the girls smiled.

Now years have passed and the girls were in high school. They were eachother's partners in everything and we knows stars of NewYork as they were the daughters of a powerful business man. The girls were with eachother always. They laughed together, played together, cried together, studied together, played tones of pranks together and most of all shared everything with eachother.

The girls became eachother's strength. They were not just bestfriends but sisters, in facts, soul mates.

***

Don't forget to vote and comment XX
I love you all!