Chapter 5: Edward's Bad Luck

Heya all!! Thank you so much for everyone who voted on the previous chapter.

MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!

Here's the chapter 5 enjoy!
---------------
Unedited
---------------

Edward's POV:

I was beyond happy because what I thought was right and Alex was also too happy to know about that. I looked at him and smirked.

"So that's why you were happy bro!" He grinned and I nodded.

"I just realized her surname when you said and you know what? it can be a big advantage for us as David Lamar is her father!" I said to him and he nodded in agreement.

"You know him right, he is the inverstor in our company and dad's good friend." I explained.

"Yeah I know, and he also invited dad on a business meeting. Remember he asked us," I smiled widely thinking that our chance came.

"But we said no bro." He continue making me angry. I feel like slapping him so time for ruining my mood.

"Shut up, I'll handle this," he raised his eyebrow. "I'll talk to him tomorrow okay." I said, annoyed and he grinned widely.

My moron brother never ever stepped forward for anything.

"So are you excited to meet them?" Alex questioned after sometime when I was thinking about how to get my revenge from Isabella.

"Who's not?" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Any plan?" He asked excited and I shook my head.

"You?" I asked.

"I just wanna kiss her!" He said smirking and I sighed dramatically. Seriously?! A girl threw all her cocktail at him and he just want to kiss her for heaven's sake!

He looked at me and then laughed while I raised my eyebrow at him. Is he gone crazy? "You really thought that I'll leave her that easily?" He said while laughing.

Oh, so he also have a brain.

"But I think you should care about yourself," I frowned " I mean, come on! A girl just slapped you man!!" He said and it really irritated me.

I groaned in anger and he continued laughing. To hell with him. I threw a cushion at him and he immediately caught it. Idiot.

"Do you have a plan, seriously asking man!" He exclaimed and I nodded. So many! It will really annoy her. I smiled evilly but then my phone buzzed.

Unknown: hey babes!

Now who's this? I looked at Alex and he was already staring at me. He asked that who it was but I shrugged.

And Alex being Alex started to play games in his mobile not caring about the world. He also have something big planned in his mind that's why he is so care free.

Unknown: babes? You there?

My phone buzzed again and now I was curious who it might be.