Teaser

THE BILLIONAIRE BADBOYS (#TBB)

(TEASER)

CLUB:
"Hey Em, I am bored." Isabella said to Emma who sipped her cocktail.

"Right, this club is boring, like really." Emma said.

"Bell, look!" Emma shook Isabella's shoulder and pointed towards the main entrance.

"It's them." Isabella groaned. "Yes" Emma agreed with a boring expression.

"Hey I think I lost them." Emma said. "Let it be Em, we shouldn't care." Isabella took a sip of her cocktail.

They were talking and laughing for a while when someone patted Emma's shoulder. She looked back and her eyes widen. Two handsome boys with devilish smirks were staring  at them.

"Hey what a coincidence! You are in the same club!" One exclaimed with a big grin on his face.

"Oh come on Alex, girls are crazy after us. They both are the same. And it's not a coincidence that they are here. They can be simply following us." The second one said to Alexander while looking at Isabella. While she frowned.

"Excuse me Mr, first of all we are not following you! This can you I guess. And secondly, get lost!" Isabella fumed at the second one.

"Oh baby, girls can't resists Edward!" Edward, the second one said with a wide grin.

"But I can!" Isabella crossed her arms.

When these two were fighting, Alexander and Emma were staring at them, mouths hung open. "Woah baby, we should drink something, let me buy you a drink. Don't just drink cocktail." Alex smirked towards Emma while she looked at him in anger.

"You can go to fucking hell from me." Emma said through her teeth.
"Woah little kitten, no swearing, it's a bad thing." Alex said pointing his finger at Emma, who rolled her eyes.

While Edward was countinously flirting with Isabella, she got bored and irritated at the same time. "Get up Em, we are going from here." Isabella said giving a death glare to Edward while Emma did the same to Alexander. She tried to get up from her seat and her dress stuck in the seat, by which she was about to trip. Edward thought that she is drunk. (He didn't noticed her cocktail) so her tried to hold her in his arms. He goes closer to her more and more and was about to kiss her,

Alexander on the other hand was continuously forcing Emma to have a drink with him.

And...

SPLASH

"Don't you dare to force me more." Emma walked passed a shocked Alex whose face was completely wet now.

......

SLAP

"Don't you dare to KISS ME!!" Isabella said angrily and walked passed a shocked Edward.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" The brothers shouted at the same time. While Emma and Isabella vanished into the crowd.

This is the teaser of (#TBB) hope you liked it :)

Please do vote and comment and support me and this story :)