Chapter 6: Meeting Soon

Heya! Look what I got for you all! Chapter 6!!

Love to my all readers!
---------------
Unedited
---------------

Isabella's POV:
(Morning)

I was getting ready for breakfast when Emma came in my room with the vampire speed having a magazine in her hand Game start. I turned to her adjusting my bracelet. She looked at me wide-eyed and then handed the magazine to me which I took happily. And just saw what I want. I smiled at my success.

"Look, who the hell did this?!" Emma said in a high tone. And I looked at her smiling widely showing off my teeth and she looked at me in shock.

"You....you did this didn't you?" She asked me raising her eyebrows and I lean towards the wardrobe and sighed.

"Why did you do this bell? Wasn't a slap enough?" She made her voice loud. No, a slap was not enough for that one-night stand jerk!

"Do you think I am a fool? Of course, a slap was enough," I looked outside of my window. "But a big shock is also necessary for him." I continue and Emma came to me.

"What the fuck do you mean? You know that you can get in big trouble. They own the club and god knows what they can do to us, Isabella!" She gasped making me chuckle.

"Awe, you look so cute when you are angry!!" I said in a baby voice and pinched her cheeks while she slapped my hand.

"Owe, idiot!" I said mind rubbing my hand when my phone rang and I picked it up happily.

"Hey Cara! Thank you so much for helping me, darling. Yeah, of course, I owe you!" Emma raised her eyebrow. And gave me a 'what the hell' look while I just rolled my eyes. She is such a baby.

"Ok, bye." I hung up and Emma crossed her arms waiting for an explanation. I raised my eyebrow at her and she just looked at me all serious.

"Ok, the thing is simple that when I slapped him, I thought it was enough but when we were heading towards our car you know that someone called me right?" She nodded her head. "It was Cara," I said and Emma gave me a look.

"Yeah so, when I went to her she just congrats me about everything and....."

Flashback (last night):

"I can't believe he just left me there and went to another girl. I mean come on I know that he was a one-night stand boy but who can leave a girl alone? Seriously you just did great by slapping him" Cara place her hands on her hips and I laughed.

"Thank you." I said while laughing and she also laughed with me.

"So.., friends?" She asked, I nodded and shook my hands with hers.

"A friendly advice," I turned to her "Edward won't leave you after what you did to him tonight." She said I chuckled.

"It's not the only thing I did to him." I said and raised her eyebrow with a slight smirk. We started to walk again.

"Days ago, I threw my Ice cream at him." I laughed remembering his face while Cara gasped." what?!" She shouted almost and I nodded.