Chapter 1: First Meeting

Emma's POV:

"Ahh, I am not sure about this one, and also this," I walked closer to Bell, showing her my dresses which I've been holding in my hands, "this one, or this?" I asked while she huffed, giving me a bored look.

Bella was my best friend since childhood but we never ever behaved like one cause for us, we were sisters as she and me were only child in our family. Years of thinking myself as a burden on her family after the death if my parents, I finally accepted the fact that she wasn't gonna leave my hand or side anytime soon, nor did her family.

"Why don't you just take both of them?" She shifted back on the couch. Yes, we were present in one of the expensive brand boutique of NYC called the Angel's Secret. Bella always had a crazy obsession with the brand but for now we were just choosing some outfits from their summer collection.

"I don't know that's because I already shopped too much." I shrugged my shoulders. I was not a person who shopped for no reason and living with Bella infact spending her money was also not a good thing to me but she forced me to live a carefree life and forget about my past so I guess I was still trying to live like her but still, shopping too much was not in my to-do-list and plus it was no fun for me.

"Whatever Em, you can buy this one also." Bell said, handling me another dress as I sighed.

From past 2 hours we were going to different shops and Bell was making me shop like there is no tomorrow and when we stopped here, Bella had gone nuts. "Try this one!" Bella walked upto to me, grinning widely.

"No way, no more clothes I am fed up of trying Bella!" I helplessly looked at her hoping that she would pity on me a little.

"One last, please!!" She showed me her puppy eyes which melt my heart. Can I be able to deny this girl?

"One last!" I warned her and she nodded happily.

I went inside the changing room and tried the pink flower dress, it was actually looking very beautiful so I decided to take it. I walked out with the dress in my hand and the shopkeepers packed everything we bought from that boutique.

"So, where should we go now?" Bell asked.

" I won't shop anymore, neither you." I showed her my shopping bags and her's too.

"Ok then let's go to food parlour, I am starving, like really!" Bell rubbed her stomach and laughed. Let me tell you one thing that Bella didn't only had a crazy obsession to shopping but also food. She couldn't live without food. I wondered sometime that why she was still a smarty pants!

"Haha ok, let's go." We took the elevator to the food court which was at the top of the building.

***

"Chocolate."

"Vanilla."

"No, chocolate it is."

"Nop, I want vanilla."

"Ugghhhhh, go to hell! Why don't you eat chocolate? It's so tasty!" Bella complained. Ok, so we were fighting on the flavours of ice creams and like always, I won!

"Why don't you just try vanilla? It's awesome!" I said to her while she made nasty faces. "Yikes, chocolate is the best." She licked her cone and made a yummmmm face. "Yeah, yeah..." I rolled my eyes and we walked towards our table.