Chapter 2: Big Flirts

Isabella's POV:

What the hell does he think of himself huh? And his friend! Ahh I feel like killing them both right now.

I was walking so fast that I almost tripped and Emma caught me, thanks to her that she was still in her senses or I thought that the one who was countinously flirting with her turned her mind completely upside down.

"Hey, you ok?" Em questioned, scanning for my expression, which were murderous.

"Like you care!" I snapped out all of sudden and her face fell. oh man! I made her sad.

What's wrong with you bell? You know that she is not at fault, it was him who was flirting with her, not her. I sighed and looked at her who was looking at the ground now.

Oh my innocent Emma.

"I am so sorry babes. I just don't know why am I getting angry on you, I am so stupid!" I slapped my head and groaned in pain.

"What the hell are you doing?" Em said angrily. Ok, so now she was angry at me.

"I am slapping myself for making you sad." I said simply and she shook her head, smiling lightly.

"God I can't even get angry with you, when you are being too cute." She said smiling more.

"Then don't!" I exclaimed and hugged her tightly, she hugged me back with an equal passion.

Thank you so much for sending this idiot yet sweet sister like best friend in my life God.

***

Emma's POV:

"Let's go and take a nice bath, we have three hours to get ready for the club!" Bella shouted in excitement and I rose my brow. What the hell is she talking about? Oh man! The club, yeah, she told me about that stupid club. She looked at me and smiled, I smiled too.  and her love for clubs.

"So, what are you wearing at the club?" Bella lay down on my bed as I sighed deeply.

"Umm...I don't really know, you know that I won't wear any---"

"Yeah, yeah you can wear any decent yet good looking clothes if you want." Bella rolled her eyes and I stuck my tongue at her.

"What about you? What are you gonna wear at the club?" I asked.

"Wait let me show you." She got up and went out of the room. After a while she came with her dress, sandals and other accessories.

 After a while she came with her dress, sandals and other accessories