• End •

Jungkook's POV.

Today's the day..

Seeing the love of my life walking down the aisle with her beautiful white gown...such a breathtaking view

I just can't take my eyes off her..

Time flew so fast, I can still remember the time when I first met her

'Hi there! I'm Jungkook.. What's your name?'

'Uh.. H-hello.. My name is J-jungha..'

She keeps stuttering every time I tried talking to her, Every time our eyes meet she will always look away with pink tinted cheeks. She was so cute and fragile

That's when I started visiting their house almost everyday only searching for a particular girl named Jungha..

As we grew up our friendship became stronger and my love for her grew bigger..

Confession, I was so afraid of it.. I didn't want to break our friendship. I was afraid of being ignored, I didn't want her to treat me so akwardly.. so I kept it.. I kept my feelings for so long.

Ever since I met her I always wanted to tell everyone she's mine, but I was too young..  

'You are too young to know about love, maybe its just infatuation' that's what my parents keep on telling me.

But no. I've always loved her, and nothing will ever change that.

It hurt me a lot knowing we will be moving to another country...

And for me that time..

Without Jungha.. What's the point of finding happiness in states when she's not even around??

It even hurt me more when I acted cold towards her, pushing her away like I didn't know her..

It was so painful seeing her cry because of me, so so painful but I just can't..  I thought it was for the best but, dumb me.. It even made the situation bigger.

I got so confused, will I choose Jungha or the company?

Even though I keep saying to myself that I should choose the company and forget about Jungha.. My heart says otherwise

So many thought's were building up in my mind that time

' why am I doing this? '
' why am I hurting myself even more? '
' why am I hurting the person I love? '
' when will I be free from this fucking mess? '

' why do I love her so much? '

You can all say I'm being really cheesy right now

But I don't care, because the girl that I just mentioned is right here in front of me now.

"Jungkook.. Why are you crying?" she asked, wiping away the tear that recently fell from my eye.

"Nothing.. I'm just happy.." I answered, giving her the brightest smile I could show her here on our wedding day..

"I love you..." She whispered