• CHAPTER 10 •

I woke up because of the silly alarm clock...

I took a bath,change into my uniform, after that i ate breakfast, when I finished doing all my morning routine...

I went straight ahead to jungkooks house as i knocked the door, I was surprised when her mom opened it...tch, i bet his late again..

"Excuse me mrs.jeon, is jungkook still sleeping?"

"Oh, dear jungkook went early today...with a girl i thought it was you..." She said..

"Oh its okay mrs.jeon, it was his girlfriend i think..ill get going then ..annyeong" i said as i waved goodbye at her...

Since I'm walking alone today, I decided to listen some music, so I plugged in my earphones..

The song started it was bang bang bang from big bang...

I remember that day when...never mind...

I was peacefully walking alone.. but i kinda miss my silly best friend beside me, its different when I'm with him its so fun and I enjoy it a lot..

But now I-

I feel so lonely.. I guess?

When i reached the school gate...whispers and rumors are all around the school..i wonder what was it all about..

Hana passed by so i asked her, what's the rumor about..

"Hehe jungkook and minseo are dating...I'm their no.1 shipper.." She squealed..

"Oh...." I was speechless...
I knew it already, but why do i feel this way towards them..

I always tease jungkook about minseo before but I feel nothing, now it feels different, what's happening...

"I need to go to the classroom.." I excused as i run inside the classroom i used the back door since its nearer...but only two people are inside the classroom..

No wonder its jungkook and minseo...

Their cuddling at each other...tch, i can't take it anymore i placed my bag at my table as quite as possible..
And decided to run outside but shit... I tripped on a chair that causes a loud thud which startled the both of them..

Shit i can't run anymore it hurts as fvck.. Dumb jungha! Stupid!!

"Ouch..." I groaned in pain, jungkook stood up from his seat as he run towards my direction..

"Are you okay?what happened?"he asked with a worried expression..

"Yes I'm fine you can go now.." I said as i rolled my eyes at him, my sudden mood change..i don't know why..

"Ill bring you to the nurse your ankle is wounded" he said panicked

"Just go okay!i said I'm fine!go away I don't need your help" I raised my voice, my eyes widened..what did i just do?!?
I run outside the classroom even if my ankle hurts, i entered the restroom...my ankle hurts af!!!

I fell on the hard tiles, ahh it hurts...shit its bleeding..

I tried my best on walking towards the nurse's office
Every time i step my left foot it stings..

As i reached the nurse office, mrs.jung cleaned my wounded feet and after that she placed a big bandage on my foot..

I went back inside the classroom gladly my classmates are all around now...

But this annoying couple here in front the 'jungseo love team' they keep on cuddling at each other doing cheezy stuffs... While my other classmates are teasing them..

jungkook turned around facing my direction with worried face, so i decided to look away at the other direction, jungkook was about to stand up from his seat but luckily the teacher came inside...

LIFE SAVIOUR!!

Then jungkook heavily sighed and sat back down..

I decided to focus my attention in class, since I'm alone in my seat because minseo sat beside jungkook...

(Skip those boring and shitty school stuffs)

Lunch

I ran outside the classroom...before..jungkook could stand up from his seat and talk to me, i don't know what's happening with me right now, but i just don't feel like talking to him...

I bought drinks from the cafeteria and decided to eat inside the classroom since no one here wants to eat inside the classroom during lunch,

The reason is they want to flirt inside the cafeteria.. Not mentioning jungkook and minseo tho

Now I'm eating peacefully..and alone at the same time..

To be honest, i don't know what's going on with me today...

I wish someone could explain this to me?..

Oh wait... Am I..

Jealous?