• CHAPTER 28 •

And now he's starting to chase me...
Shit he runs like a cheetah..

I am trapped between the two couche's,

Jungkook slowly getting near me smirking...

Once he caught me, he tickled me..

"Yah! Stop it jungkook I can't breathe!!" I whined, in between my laughs..

"Apologize first" he smirked

"Fine fine I'm sorry!!"

Then he let go of me, as I panted...

"Don't do it again It's embarrassing...so um.. should we go watch a movie" he suggested

I nodded in response and sat on the couch comfortably while he turned on the television, and now here we are watching train to busan.. as the movie goes on i felt a heavy weight on my shouders...

and to my surprise, I saw jungkook leaning on my shoulder snoring softly..

aigoo... I was about to place him properly on the couch to make him sleep comfortably and so i could go home but his hand stopped me...

"please stay... don't leave me" he mumbled, he's eyes were closed..

I don't have any other choice so I decided to stay

and little did I know, I was also slowly drifting off to sleep..

~~

I was woken up from the sun's brightness on my face, but then i felt two arms snaked around my waist...

wait wait...

I turned around to see jungkook still sleeping, but then I realized my face are just inches away from him...

I was about to rise up from the bed but his grip tightened around my waist and he mumbled

"don't go yet, lets stay like this for a moment" he said, with his husky morning voice..

I sighed in give up and shrugged...

minutes later..

he immediately sat up ruffling his hair

"oh.. I forgot, I still need to pack up some things for later.." he said

"oh, yeh... mee too... bye.." i responded, walking through the door and was about to close it when he called out my name..

"jungha! thank you for yesterday...." he smiled

I smiled back and nodded in response..

~~

"OH MY GASHHHH!!! IM SO EXCITED FOR SWIMMING!!" verna squealed while clinging unto jungkook's arms...

"yeh yeh...." jungkook sarcastically responded

lol seriously what's wrong with this guy??

as we reached the resort we separated ways to our room

verna's room | hallway | taehyungs room my room | | jungkook's room

I placed my lagguge's at the side of my room and I decided to lay down on my bed for a while, I had this sudden headache tho... so I rested

I fell asleep for like five minutes when I heard a knock on the door.. I groaned as I was disturbed from my slumber..

I sleepyly took small steps towards the door.. as I opened it, I was greeted by Verna

"oh hey verna... um what brings you here?" "we are already waiting for you downstairs at the pool area, we need to go for swimming right? so get ready now and wear that bikini I bought.. see you at the pool later"

"wait verna but--" i wasn't able to finish my words when she immediately closed the door and left...

"great.." i mumbled sarcastically

I changed into the red bikini that verna bought.. but then I paired it with shorts, because I don't want my legs to be exposed.. then I grabbed a bathrobe and wore it..

yes, I am wearing bathrobe, because I'm not used to wearing bikini's, It feels like I'm just wearing my underwear and bra...

but still this shitty headache of mine is not yet gone..

I went downstairs, seeing verna swimming with jungkook and taehyung making barbeque.. I went to taehyung's direction watching him cooking.. I'm not in the mood of swimming right now my headache is slightly getting worst..

"oh hey, jungha.. aren't you going to join them swimming?" he asked "Maybe later tae.. I'm not feeling well.." I responded with a weak smile plastered on my face..

"are you sick? do you need to go to the doctor??"
"No... I'm fine this is just a little headache, i'll just go and sit there at the near bench and watch them swim.. okay? I promise I'll be fine"i responded giving him an assuring smile..

I don't want to ruin this vacation..because once we go back to america we will be having loads of tasks and paperworks to do.. Again

I sat at the bench watching verna and jungkook swimming..

when verna saw me she Immediately called me

"yah! jungha come here!! swim with us!!" she called
"maybe later verna... I--" and again she didn't let me finish but instead she dragged me towards the pool taking off my bathrobe..

I thought she was going to dive on her own, yes she did dived but she grabbed my arm causing me to fall on the pool with her..

I almost choked some water...

minutes passed by our swimming session, taehyung jungkook and verna still splashing water with each others faces, and my headache gets fvcking worst so I excused myself

"um.. guys I'll go back to my room and change"

I walked slowly towards my room, yes slowly because my vision is getting a little blurry and I think I'm going to pass out any time soon.. But then I felt a warm cloth wrapped around me

"here a bathrobe, wear this you're to exposed.."

I turned around seeing jungkook.. I smiled weakly at him, I didn't even know why.. I feel so dizzy and that was all i could do..

"jungha?? are you okay you're face is red as hell!! are you sick??" he said panicking while placing his palm on my forehead

"jungha your sick!! you're body temperature is so high---- jungha.."

and that was the last thing I heard, everything went pitch black..

~~

I think this chapter has a lot of corrections, because I don't have much time to check on it, but you can just correct me if I'm wrong, no worries 😘😊
Love lots 💕💞

- author-nim🙏

Just A Messenger?(jungkook FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें