• CHAPTER 29 •

I woke up still slightly dizzy as I rose up from the bed, I looked around my surroundings, then I realized this is not the room where I am supposed to stay..

Then who owns this room...
Verna?..

I heard something coming from the kitchen towards here...

"Jungha... Your awake!" Jungkook said running towards me at the bed, hugging me..

"Gosh I was worried about you, you passed out for like an hour ago.. Hyung and Verna is searching for you, but I told them you were just sleeping cause I know you don't want to tell the truth.." He smiled cupping my face..

"I-im sorry for being sick.. I don't want to ruin this vacation.." I frowned
"Its okay... I'm here to help you heal" he said showing his Bunny smile..
"Uh.. Its okay jungkook, I can do it on my own---" I wasn't able to finish my sentence when he placed his index finger on my lips stopping me..

He sat down beside me on his bed caressing my hair

"Stop complaining jungha... Don't stop me from helping you... Let me be for today.. You made me worried, arasseo??" He chuckled pulling me closer to him..

"Wait here okay? I'm going to get the soup that I made just now.." He stood up and went back to the kitchen

Minutes passed, I saw him bringing a hot bowl of soup towards my direction..

"Here.." He offered the spoon, I was about to get the Spoon but he stopped me..

"Uh..uh..uh... I told you I was going to help you right? let me feed you.. Open your mouth"

so I sighed in defeat and slowly opened my mouth letting him feed me...

"oh by the way jungha... If you'll get better soon, Verna said we should play volleyball at the beach side" he said

"yeh... I hope I'll get better soon to..."

"yes you will, because I'm here.."

I looked up at him.. he's staring at me.. more like gazing..

"you know what?... I miss you..." I mumbled

"what?" he asked flustered

"n-nothing forget it... I'll go back to my room now, and sleep maybe I'll feel better as I wake up... thank you for the soup by the way" I stood up making my way towards the door

"I see... get well soon.."

~~~

As I woke up I already felt better, Yes,I fell back asleep.... thank god my fever wasn't that bad...

so, I decided to go down at the pool area and join them...

when verna saw me she immediately called me

"OH HEY JUNGHA!! thank god you've already woken up!! lets go and play volleyball at the beach side shall we.."

I smiled and nodded in response

taehyung went to the bag area to get the ball after that we slowly made our way towards the beach side

we played rock paper scissors first to separate us into two equal groups, after playing we already separated into groups my partner is taehyung..

We started the volleyball match

every round, our group always win because of taehyung...

and on the last round still we won

"YAS!!we won tae!! we won!!!" I felt so happy so, I hugged taehyung

but then a voice interrupted us