• CHAPTER 5 •

I woke up early this morning and took a bath after that i ate breakfast and brush my teeth i changed into my school uniform, i locked the house and went straight away to jungkooks house..

I knocked on their door and i saw jungkook all prepared already..

"Jungkookie your early today" i said in shock..
"Tch, I'm always early and your always late.."he smirked

I slapped his arm..
"Wow so know I'm the one who's lazy...tch.." I scoffed..
"I was just kiddin duhh.." He pinched my cheeks..
"Ouch! It hurts!" I pleaded then he let go but he keep laughing his ass off..
"Shut up" i rolled my eyes..
"Hehe mianhe" he chuckled..
"Hey when we reach the classroom Bluetooth me bigbang's 'let's not fall in love' i really love that song..." He said while pulling my phone out..

"Hey who's this number? Someone texted you... It says..umm i should delete this,this is nonsense..." He said rolling his eyes on the phone..

"Oi let me read it first..." I stole my phone from his hand, he struggled to take it back..

But i read the message

👤: unknown
'Hey I'm jihyun from class c and i would like to be friends with you would you become my friend..i really want to be your friend ever since.. 😸 "

Jungkook snatched it away and delete it..

I stick my tongue out then i said..

"Your too late i read it all already.." I chuckled .
He sighed then asked..
"Would you still meet up with him?" He asked with a frown, aishh what's with this kid..

"No silly, why would I? Besides I don't talk to strangers" I said, he's frown changed into a wide smile...

He kept on smiling... Creepy..

"Your scaring me" I said as I rolled my eyes at him..
"He he you made my day" he chuckled while placing his arms on my shoulders..

"Jeon jungkook your really insane" I said as I slapped his arms...

But all he did was laugh... Aish this boy...

While walking on our way too school still a wide smile was seen all over his face while placing his heavy arms on my shoulders...

~

When we reached the classroom we separated ways to our seats..

Minseo greeted me with a wide smile.. I know what she wants..

"Here's jungkook's response " I said as I gave her jungkook's letter....

She squealed already without even saying thank you..

Since we still have 15 minutes until class starts I decided to go to the comfort room... But before I could go minseo grabbed my wrist..

"Wait give this to jungkook oppa" she said making her voice cute... Eshh...

I nodded in response and decided to go to jungkook's seat

"Hey! Letter for you.." I said as I handed him the letter..
"Ugh...I'm tired" he said ignoring the letters..
"Yah!!please!!" I said forcing him to take it..

But he rested his head on his table in between his arms..and he fake snored..

"Aish.. Fine then later" I said as I walked out of the room and went to the restroom..

After that I washed my hands and went outside but someone tapped my shoulder I turned around and I saw an unfamiliar guy...

"Your jungha right?" He asked..
"Uhm..yes " I said in a confused look..
"Oh by the way I'm jihyun the one who texted you a while ago" he said..

"Oh yes I remember, by the way I'm sorry I didn't reply I forgot to.." I said as I bowed...

"Its okay...um would you like to go lunch with me later...?" He asked..

"Oh sure see you at the cafeteria later.." I said as I bid goodbye at him..

I went back inside classroom..
As I saw jungkook, I need to tell him..

"Hey jungkook!" I called him
"What?" He asked in an annoyed tone, maybe he thinks its about the letter again..

"I can't go lunch with you later" I said his expression change into a serious one..

"Why?" He asked..

"Someone invited me too.." I said
"Who?" He asked
"The guy who texted me earlier" I said..
"No! What if he'll do something to--" I cut him off..

"Yah!!! Its just lunch!!!" I yelled at him..
"Aiysss.. Fine... You can go.." He said..
"Jinja?!? Komawo!!!!!!" I jumped in happiness...

"Yes your going but, with me " he said..
What?!?!?!!?!!!