• CHAPTER 3 •

I went to the café were minseo told me..

I'm freakin embarassed right now she keeps on squealing, and everybody's been staring at our table,everytime she reacts..

"Ahh!!i really love jungkook-oppa"she squealed..
CAN'T SHE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP?!?!?
"Um maybe i should go now.." I said,i was just making an excuse to prevent embarrassment..

"Wait give this to him..and tell him i love you please" she said making a puppy eyes...

Yuck..

"Aish...arasseo arasseo.." I grabbed it and ran out of the café she's annoying as f**k

As i was walking by the street,a familiar figure made me stop by my tracks, ohh its jungkook..

"Jungkookie!" I called him..
"Oii! Jungha! Come over here!" He said tapping the vacant side of the bench..

I sat down beside him...

"Here a letter from minseo.." I said ,handing him the letter..and wait i forgot to tell him something..

"Saranghae.." I told him,his face turned into crimson red when i told him..

"W-what?" He said with his red cheeks..

"Minseo told me a while ago that
'Tell jungkook i love you' so that's why i said i love you..wait wait..your cheeks are burning..hmm..you like minseo already?!? I should tell her!!" So i took out my phone from my bag and was about to call minseo but he jerked my phone away from my hands..

"Aniyo! Yuck i don't like her!" He said his burning cheeks were gone now..seems like his serious right now...

"Aish,arasseo..wait then if you don't like her why did your face got redder a while ago?" I said furrowing my eyebrows...
Stop lying jungkook..i know you like her ..hehe *evil smirk* i bet..

"Duh, i was just shocked!" He said rolling his eyes..
"Aish fine then..but i still bet you like her.."i chuckled..

"Ugh! Your disgusting.. What if ill give you a proof then hmm?" He smirked..
"Go on show me..i challenge you.." I said..
"You sure?" He said smirking and raising one eyebrow..

I nodded in response and crossed my arms..hmm sounds challeng---wait what?

Whaaaattt????

He leaned in closer to my face...i can't move nor i can't say anything...I can feel his breath at the crook of my neck then he whispered..

"Do you really want to know who's the person i love...I lo-" he got cut off when a kid called him..

"Hyung play with me..jebal?" The kid poked him repeatedly..

"Okay okay wait .." He said then he stood up..
He turned his head then he looked at me..

"Ill tell you next time" he said..before he left, he winked at me..

Phew...i was nervous of what he did a while ago..shit why does he have to whisper at me like a creep, he should've whispered normally..

He looks like a rapist a while ago...tsk..

So i went home by myself but someone tapped me from behind..

I turned around as i saw him..

"Oh jimin-ssi, how are you?" I said, he's my senior he's jungkooks hyung not really blood related just friends..

"Oh..I'm fine, how about you?" He asked with a smiling face..he looks like a baby...uggh! Handsome!!!..

"I'm fine too..um would you like to come over to my house to eat dinner?" I asked him,I show respect to my seniors..

Hehe I'm a good person*evil smirk* just joki'n...sometimes only..

"Oh sure...nice timing I'm hungry.." He said

He held my hand..as we walk towards my house...

Its kinda akward...