"Hmmm~ nice blue eyes..." He said seductively which was Dis. Gus. Ting. " And a very healthy skin..." he said while pointing a walking stick towards me.

This is not good...

Whatever this disgusting perverted fat man thinking it is not good.

"Clean him." He ordered two of his personal maids.

They open the cage and to my stupidity I kicked the guard from his jewels and tried to escape, but again to my unfortunate turn of events two guard dogs/man is blocking the exit. They eventually captured me and brought me to the baths.

They were washing my back, my head until it was finally off-limits...

"Stop! I can wash from this moment on." I said to the maids.

They were chuckling seductively which was weird, annoying, and again... Dis.Gus.Ting.

"What are you laughing at!?" I said annoyed.

"Oh~ nothing young man... You're just too pitiful that master chooses you as his new personal plaything."

"WHAT!" I shouted making them flinch from my reaction.

I'm gonna be his new plaything?

Play?

Thing?

During the bath, I hesitated to get out and dry myself cause I know​ the next thing of what's going to happen is that he'll lay me. But I need to get out eventually...

I got out of the bath... And instead of feeling scared... I am full of determination of escaping.

Ha...hahaha...hahaha...

I laugh under my breath.

....

"Master he is clean."

"Ohhhhh~ bring him in."

I heard his disgusting voice from the other side...

I was dragged inside and they lock the door from the outside...

Now...

It's just me and him...

"Come closer." He ordered. I followed... For now.

"What's your name slave?" Tsk. Calling me a slave.

"Sen... Sen Roselyfiel."

"Ohhhh~~~ Sen... You have a nice body. Smooth skin... And rosy pink color." He said while inhaling my scent behind my back. "You smell surprisingly nice...."

Ew! Get away from me old man! Tsk.

"Are you a beta?.... You must be since omegas are already extinct." He said continuing to smell me.

"What?" That broke the silence.

"Oh ho ho... Curious are we. But yes it's true... The last omega died due to starvation... I know cause I sold her to a sadistic one.

"H-how do you know that they are extinct?" I asked curiously.

" Oh simple my dear slave...." Tsk. I am no slave. "You see omegas emits scent like a flower that you can easily recognize that he or she is an omega... Although there are rumors that others can control their scent but that was beyond the first creation of omegas... And right now that is a forgotten knowledge... It is long forgotten."

So...

I'm all alone.

" Now hunters were hired to find omegas since they were worth a fortune... But unfortunately, not even a single omega was found... Too bad for Master Arterius."

"Huh, what's in it for him?"

I asked confused... Yet this old man here started laughing shaking his fat belly.

"Seriously how uneducated​ are you... We all know why Arterius is here in the mortal world and became mortal..."

I nodded from his statement.

"Good so I don't have to explain to you that part... But what you didn't know is that Luna...... Was an omega... If she will be reborn again she will still be reborn as an omega.......... And too bad for him....... Omegas are now extinct..... That means...... His long-awaited love is dead...."

"Hhhhhuuuuhhhhh!!!!!! I don't believe this! This cannot be true! No! No! No!"

"Huh? What are you being crazy about? Anyway, shut up and lie down on the bed slave!"

Huh! I don't think so!

"Excuse me!"

"You heard me lie down so I can fuck you!"

" Fuck yourself, fat perverted old man!"

"Why you!!!!"

He tried grabbing my foot and I quickly averted his move, but he caught a piece of my clothes and pulled me on the bed. He quickly climbed on top of me and I struggled for release and relief.

"Stay still! If you do you'll feel good!" He said while sweat was dropping on me. He licked his own lips and his next move was...... He was going to kiss me!

"Aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! Hiya!" With that, I kicked his balls which made him cuddled like a ball. I got up and tried opening the door... Shit! Locked I forgot.

I looked for another exit and I spotted a balcony... I looked from below if is it safe to jump and thankfully it wasn't that high... But it doesn't mean I can jump instantly...

"Shit! I need another way."

.......

....

..

Then I got an Idea.

To be continued... .....