Dhruv: Oye meri girlfriend hai...tujhe kya?

Cabir: whoa chill bro...I was just asking
Navya: aww so sweet dhruv

She said eying Cabir.

Cabir: oh what sweet? Your boyfriend is the sweetest samjhi?

Nandini: possessive possessive

Cabir: any problem?

Nandini: no not at all

She said controlling her giggles.

Maddy: sorry to interrupt guys but ab hum ghar jaye? This jetlag is taking a toll over me

He said yawning.

Abhi: ya sure

They all bid nandini a bye with a hug and left the place. Now only manik and nandini were left.

Manik: lets make a move now...maine tumhari sari gifts ache se car me rakhdi hai

Nandini nodded and was about to sit in the car when her foot slipped but manik saved her in the nick of time.

Manik: careful nandini

He said staring intensely at her making nandini shiver and no sooner did nandini lose herself in his chocolaty orbs.

Seeing her lost in him, manik smirked and started teasing her.

Manik: looks like someone is too lost in me

That remark brought nandini out of her manik land.

Nandini: no I was not lost in you

She stuttered straightening herself from their position but Manik's hand still resting on the small of her back, keeping her close.

Manik: ya sure....looks like someone is becoming a part of the manik malhotra fan club

Nandini: no I am not your fan

Manik: oh really then what are you? (He raises his brow at her) um

Manik: oh really then what are you? (He raises his brow at her) um...let me guess...yes you are the leader of manik malhotra fan club

Nandini: no I am...I am

Manik*huskily*: you are...?

He said leaning more towards her so much that their breaths mingled.

Nandini: I am...I am the leader of anti manik malhotra fan club

Manik: what?

He asked making an unbelievable face.

Nandini: ya I mean am not like those girls who keep throwing themselves on you and jinke saath you flirt to keep up with your bad boy image

Manik: bad boy ha? So you think this about me?

Nandini: no I toh think that you are...

And she stopped abruptly biting her tongue on realizing what was she about to blurt.

Manik: ruk kyu gayi? Bolo na...I am?

He was now enjoying this.

Nandini pushed him a little and ran inside his car shouting and giggling-

Nandini: main badme bataungi

While manik stood there smiling, biting his lip and ruffling his hair.

Manik: manik yeh ladki tujhe pagal kar degi

He muttered to himself smilingly and sat inside the car.

Manik started the car taking one glance at nandini who was looking out of the window. She was well aware of his gaze but chose not to react because she was too shy to face him after the little moment they had sometime back. Manik had his hand on the hand break exactly beside where nandini's hand rested, brushing with hers timely making nandini blush.

The ride back home was silent with manik smiling brightly and nandini blushing. They reached home and manik turned to see her who had now dozed off because of all the tiredness. A sweet smile tugged his lips on seeing nandini sleeping so cutely that he did not wish to wake her up and hence he picked her up in his arms bridal style.

He stepped in the house cautiously, not making any noise and straightaway went to nandini's room in the mansion. With great difficulty he opened the room door and gently placed her on the bed.

She looks so serene
He thought admiring her sleeping figure and sat there for some more time taking in her serene beauty. Once he was satisfied, he stood up and left to his room not before placing a gentle peck on her forehead and as if acknowledging his touch, nandini smiled in sleep making manik smile brighter.

Manik: just a few days nandini and I will tell you what I feel for you

He whispered and left closing her room, glancing at his sleeping beauty one last time before he slips in his dreamland where he would meet her again.

The confession is nearing. Yayy!

Happy reading.

Do vote and comment!