I care....

Genji POV

I wasn't sure what was happening, it's only happened once. When Hanzo..... nevermind. My body was limp, I couldn't move or speak. I could feel the soul. It was coiled around me, it felt protective in a way. It snaked around, I managed to turn my head just enough to see what was happening. My dragon, it was.... around Mercy. She stood still, frightened. Her staff glowed, she glowed yellow, the soft, healing sparks made their way to me. The dragon but her staff and threw it. Mercy lightly gasped. Her breath hitched as it coiled further around her, her wings flared wider than I thought they ever could. The dragon opened its jaws behind Mercys back. "LOOK OUT!" Hanzo yelled, shoving Mercy down before the bite hit her. Hanzo seemed angry, but he knew what to do. My dragon gazed at Hanzo angrily. It must know about him, it must remember him. "Hanzo what about Genji?" Mercy was concerned. Hanzo walked closer to her and held up his arm. "Don't. Genji isn't doing this, and he cant stop it. Dont worry about him." Hanzo seemed softer, and held up his bow. My green dragon lunged for Hanzo, but Hanzos arrow lit up, he chanted his phrase and 2 blue and identical dragon countered the green's bite, the dragon stood at a stand off. Before long the green dragon had lunged for the twin blues, biting for them. Hanzos dragon were smaller, but their were two. Mine scratched at a small one. The ln bite the other. But the two overpowered my dragon. The fight went on for ages. Mercy and Hanzo walked to me. Slowly and carefully. "genji?" Mercy sat down and Hanzo picked me up carry me put of the room of the dragons. She saw I could see her. She gently smiled and picked the door. Hanzo set me down and went back into the room. The calls silenced. Mercy sat next to me worried. I still couldn't move but I kept my eyes fixed on her the whole time. The commander and a while group of eople wearing badges ran down the hallway. "Mercy what's going on?!" Mercy stood and shooed them from the door. "Genji has his own dragon like Hanzo! Hanzo..... is solving it. Genji Is paralyzed for some reason, we think it's because of the dragon." I looked at the commander. Fear set In my eyes. What will happen to me. Suddenly the door bursted open and Hanzo flew into the wall, my dragon flew out after him. His jaws opened wide. A girl inside a mech grabbed him out of the way. Hanzo breathed heavily, gasping for air. His bangs matted to his forehead. Two blue dragon came out of the door, the group of overwatch members backed up quickly. I despretly tried to move, my head began to become controllable. But I couldn't speak, Mercy stood with the group. Huddled close next to other people. She noticed I could move.My dragon went to me and coiled around me, protecting me. My sword glowed. I moved again. My dragon and Hanzo circled each other. It went for Hanzo lifting him off the ground, but his blue dragons tackled mine. Gd (green dragon) bit one of Hanzos legs, and tossed him. Hanzo fell unconcious. The others were stunned, unable to move. This massive dragon could destroy them. It went for my brother. It was gonna kill him. I darted in the way and used the sword to deflect the blast. "Vengeance isn't the answer." I used the sword and held it up. I was ready to fight it. The dragon seemed to be untamed, uncontrolled. I had to tame it. I had to beat it. It grabbed my body and flung me through a window, luckily the Omnic body backed some of the blow. The dragon flew around me, it went after me again. Turn in its body and scratching me with it a claws. The body had a scratch now. I held my sword and cut it side. It roared in anger and blew a green flame, it scorched the suit but the vent kept me cold, I grasped the sword tighter and ran at it, jump in and stabbing it's arm, "Down." I commanded. It backed away. "DOWN." It xoiled into the floor around me. It's eyes gazing intently. It reluctantly didn't attack me. "Go away." I commanded and lifted the sword. "Go." It faded into the sword. I collasped into the floor. The same mech girl from earlier lifted me up. "That was awesome. Lol." She smiled from inside the suit and carried me back. Mercy immediately took me into her arms and hugged me. Tears In her eyes. "Are you okay?" I slowly nodded, "what about Hanzo?" Mercy lightly frowned. "I think he's okay, up go check up on him and get him fixed, go to your room first." I leaned against the wall and waddled to my room and shut the door, I pressed my back against the door and deeply sighed. "I'm so much trouble.... again.." Mercy knocked on my door and tried opening it but my back was In the way, so, I stood up and opened it. She hugged me gently cried. (feelsbadman) "M-Mercy.... it's okay.." I felt a little bit flustered, but I picked her up bridal style and sat her on the edge of my bed. I sat with her and she leaned her head on my shoulder. "G-Genji.." She said between tears. "I-I.... I don't want you to be hurt anymore.." She hugged me tightly and cuddled into my suit. "i really care...." She whispered. I blushed really deeply and hugged her back.. "I... do too.." I took of my helmet and fluffed my hair. Gazing down at the small Swedish girl smiling widely. She leaned forward and placed a small peck on my cheek. And then she giggled because I was blushing. Her wings seemed relaxed, she seemed.. calm. "Genji...." I questionably looked at her. "What happened between you and Hanzo?"