Sneak

Genji POV

It was a quiet day without Mercy. My team was supposedly the less tanky people, Like Zen, Mei, my brother, and Pharah, who was one of our only armoured people. Other than Zen and I, but we were omnics. McCree was also with us. He dispised me from what I knew. I sat eating an apple in the garden-like court yard quietly with Zenyatta, who was meditating. Mercy should've been back by now... Then, Ana came in with a grieving face. "We have another objective to discuss..." she said quietly. Zen and I followed her to the conference room, where every person involved in the missions were. There was a dark feeling to it. "Bastion, Im afraid, has been taken by Talon. They seem to have a new troop." She said, pulling up a 3D hologram, depicting a girl with purple hair. "This, is a girl believen to be named 'Sombra', shes well adapted to technology and I advise Genji and Zen to be very careful. She could deactivate your omnic parts entirely." She warned. The model turning. I gazed at it with a vicious intent. "As well as getting the target, you will be taking out his two accomplices, one we all know, Widowmaker and Sombra." She pulled up a camera view. Depicting a dark room and engineers. "We will retrieve Bastion aswell." I could see Mercy grit her teeth, she had an undeniable love for everyone. She must be hurt, but it seemed like there was a lot of tension between Zarya and her. She quickly stood up from her seat. "I don't agree with not sending me in Mission: Nightfall," she said, her hands fidgeting. "I want to go." She said, direct eye contact with Ana and Soldier76. They both sighed. "Mercy, we understand that yo-" she snapped, "No. No you don't. All of you, all of you are doubting me aren't you. Because Im 'just the medic', isn't it." We all looked at her in shock. "Well?!.... fine then. I'll take that as a yes." She sat back down. Everyone grasping the situation still. Ana spoke first, clearing her throat. "Okay... that's it then. Good luck Nightfall." She said, I nodded and left the room. I could see Mercy walking behind me to her room too. I slowed down a bit and soon we were next to each other. "How'd daybreak go?" I asked, hesitantly. "Terrible." She said. Keeping her head down and her arms folded. "Oh.... okay." I said before turning into my room. Taking a deep sigh, changing my armour into the black version, and then walking out to see Mercy already walking down the hall to the trucks outside.

(See picture above to see Mercys armour.)

Mercy POV

I had my teeth gritting against each other as I sat in the trucks first. Genji got in next, Then the rest of the Nightfall group, the ride was more tense. A lot more responsibility was put in our hands this time. I gripped my staff, the next time I got that purple girl I'm going to make he- "Mercy? You alright?" Mei asked. I looked up, "oh... yeah." I said, before going back to my own thoughts. She sighed, her small floating robot companion sitting above her head. "Mind cooling the truck?" Genji asked, his vents blowing out hot air. Mei nodded and soon the truck had a thin layer of snow on the floor. The small place becoming slightly cooler. But the hot breath of others and Genji's vent just made it melt. So Mei just put more and more. We all arrived at where we had to walk last time. Stepping out to March ahead. I led the group seeing as I did it once. And we neared the front of the base. Walking down to the side. Zen was cloaked in a hooded scarf Genji used to have. All of us managing to sneak past the guards. We all have each other glanced before splitting up into the vent tunnels.  Genji and I with each other, and the tension growing heavy.