Tense

Genji POV

I sat next to bastion, he was really cute. His tiny beeps were really adorable, reminding me of gentle whistles. Like my mothers whistle, there was a pang in my heart as I thought of her. I miss her... then, Hnazo came out and shooed Bastion away. "I must talk to my brother." He said calmly. He said that, he said that to father before he took my life. I was frightened, I clutched my katana so hard my knuckles were turning white. He sighed and sat at least 3 feet away from me, giving me my space and comfort. My grip softened, silently thankful he sat so far. Hanzo sighed, leaning back onto his arms and setting his bow down.   I noticed he brought it, but he had no katana. What were his intents... I can deflect his arrows, he knows that. Maybe, he is just wanting to talk. I sighed again. Leaning back and resting my head on the soft grass. But not all the way, I still kept my eyes on him, his eyes never left mine as we gazed at each other silently. Then, a lady in a blue cloak came out. She look quite old. "Ah~! I was wondering where I could find you!" She pulled on Hanzos cheek and I laughed, she noticed me then. And I regretted my decision after she pulled my cheek too. "You must be Genji!" She smiled and sat with us. Setting a tray down. "Tea?" She asked. I nodded a grabbed a glass. She poured it for us and we enjoyed the silence. Hanzo and I communicating with our eyes and body movements. I realized I was kinda stiff. I cracked my shouldars and relaxed, sipping the tea as the women spoke. "Thanks to Angela and you Genji, we managed to locate a Talon base. Tommorow we are taking you, Hanzo, Angela, Winston, Bastion, D,Va,and Reinhardt. We are going to leave early during the rain. For the fog and noise for extra cover." I nodded. "Ok..." I said. Sighing. Ana patted my back. "I know you have a bad expiereance there. But, we need you." I nodded again slowly as Hanzo broke our long game of staring to gaze at the lady. "You always forget to introduce yourself.." He sipped again and the lady almost spat hers out. "My, I'm sorry! My name is Ana, I'm a founding member of Overwatch!" She reAched her hand to me. I shook her hand, her hand looked wrapped around mine, but yet I couldn't feel it. Still. She gazed at my hands. "You know, leaving gloves on is rude during a handshake." She commented. I clutched my fist. "I-I don't have real hands... My body is mostly Omnic..." her eyes widened as she wrapped her arm around me. "I-I'm so sorry!" Hanzo sat quietly in the background. His tea cup sitting on the ground, empty. I slouched a bit. "It's fine.." Hanzo stood. "I'm going to train."  He said, before he moved off. "Hmm," Without warning Ana lifted my helmet, my fluffy green hair set on my face, and my eyes widened. My hand scrambled to grab my helmet back. Ana looked at my face and her eyes widened too. "You look like Hanzo." She commented. "Hm..." I let a deep sigh and slipped my helmet on with a grimace on my face. "we're brothers...." I muttered to myself. "You're related?" I looked the other way. "Yeah..."