D.Va

Mercy POV

I just silently drifted among the forest, no one else around me. My eyes half lidded and my mind completely fuzzy. Like I had tunnel vision. I think I nearly tripped, but someone grabbed my arm. I snapped back at them. "I told you not to follow me, Genji!" But, it wasn't Genji. It was In fact another Overwatch member. "M-Mercy!!" D.Va jumped out of her mech and gave me a tight hug. "Genji's here too?!" I nodded into her shoulder. Happy someone had found us out here. I thought they never would.. I quickly nodded, a sudden wave of dizziness consumed me as I fell into D.Va's arms. I felt the slow rock of her Mech, carry me around. Distant, worried whispers erupted from around me but I ignored it, falling asleep on the arm of the mech. Then, a voice came along. "Angela!" It was Genji. I opened my eyes and looked at him, bot bothering to say anything. His looked hurt afterwards but waved at D.Va, she looked shocked. "O-M-G, you look so cool without your helmet!! You have cool scars too!!" Genji scratched his neck and blushed, I slightly glared. "Well, we already have another truck ready to take us back to headquarters. So, hurry up!" Genji slightly chuckled at her impatience and grabbed his helmet, running to catch up with us.I slightly smiled as he stumbled on some tree roots. "How did you guys escape Talon?!" D.Va questioned once we were seated in the truck. I still stayed silent, holding my stomach tightly as Genji started recalling the past couple of days. "W-We crawled out from a vent, they f-forgot to take my k-katana..." I didn't look up but Genji was stuttering, he doesn't stutter though. "What's wrong Genji?" D.Va asked as she stood up and say next to him. "why are you crying?" She whispered, loud enough for me to hear. "I-I'll talk to y-you later about i-it." D.va slowly nodded. "Ok...."

Later

As everyone got off the bus Genji was still next to me, still crying. "genji...?" I quietly asked. He quietly hummed back. "W-why are you crying?" He wiped his eye as I set my head on his shouldar. "Y-You keep i-ignoring me.. I-I thought t-that I did something w-wrong.." My eyes widened as I grabbed his chin and turned his head to me. "You did nothing wrong." I sighed. "I'm, not feeling well. And when I'm sick I like to be alone, it's embarrassing to throw up infront of others.." I slightly blushed with embarrassment. Genji seemed relieved with my words though. His shoulders less tense, sagging at his sides.i started to have watery eyes as I think about it, I made Genji cry, I made him sad. And it made me sad thinking about it. Genji wrapped his arm around me and set me on his lap, it was slightly uncomfortable but I ignored it. He quietly hummed to me and rubbed circles into my back. "Shh, it's fine...." I cried into my sleeve as I cuddled into his lap. He quietly mumbled to himself as I sat closer to him, I couldn't make it out though. He was so uncomfortable I just kept shifting, and he kept mumbling. His helmet was on right now, so I couldn't see his face but jeez. It annoyed me not knowing.

Genji POV

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!  Angela kept on shifting on my.. thing. It was sudden, one moment I felt nothing then the next she's shifting around on me. Is she doing it on purpose. "ahh~" I quietly moaned. She didn't seem to hear me. I bit my lip a blush crept on my face as the vents on my suit opened. "Genji? Your warm?" She asked, stopping her shifting. I sighed, "y-yeah. We are still in the van Angela." Her eyes slightly widened as she face palmed. "Right." She grabbed me hand and pulled me up from my seat. "Let's go inside them. Shall we?" I nodded and followed her inside. She tossed me into my bed and sat at the edge. "You should shower, give me your suit so I can clean it." I slowly nodded again and took off my helmet. Keeping my head down so she didn't see my blush. I removed the armour, leaving me in my thin clothing and Omnic synthetics. I saw her blush as I took off the final bits of armour. "W-Well I'll leave you to it. G-Genji." She started for the door but I pulled her back to the bed. Biting her neck and whispering in her ear. "Were you shifting on my lap on purpose~?" I turned her against a wall and attack her collarbone with kisses as my hand gently held her to the wall. My other hand held her arms above her head.

~SMUTTY MC SMUT SMUT~

Her silent breathy groans echoed through my empty room. She struggled against my hands, wanting to roam. "N- ahh~!" I pulled her shirt off before she could finish speaking and attacked het breast. Fondling with them and planting kisses on them. Her moans slightly louder and such a turn on. My member slightly more excited. Angela could see through the thin clothing, my member slightly twitching, a throbbing pain.

(Different Writer. Hello peeppssssss tis meh, potatoes friend. She doesn't like doing "detailed" smut so I will.)

Her hand reached down and groped my dick as I sucked and fondled with her nipples. I pulled of her shirt and my clothing aswell. We both turned into moaning messes by the rim I got her down on into the bed. I stroked her wet flower (mmm pusseh)  a slow pace was set before she started to grip my hair, I slightly growled as I entered my finger into her, sliding it back and forth, her moans becoming almost too loud, she covered her mouth. Her muffled moans still audible though, my dick becoming hard as she stroked it gently. "G-Genji~" I slightly smirked as I pulled my boxers off, pressing the top against her entrance. I kissed her as I slowly entered her, sliding it all the way inside. Then, we rested in that position. She gave me a slight nod and I pulled out and thrusted back in slowly. "Ahh~! M-Move faster.." I quickened my pace and thrusted into her, pounding her tiny, fragile body. The bed creaking with every movement, her eyes tightly shut with pleasure, and my lip bleeding from me biting it. I quickened my pace. "AHH~! G-Genji too fast~!" Her head threw back as she moaned loudly. Her fluid coating my dick as I still went. I came hard onto her stomach she wiped it off and licked her fingers. "W-We... should.. shower now..." she said between breaths