It.

Mercy POV

We crawled and crawled through the vents. My knees becoming sore, "You alright Angela?" He whispered to me. His eyes pointed somewhere besides ahead of him, where I was. I slowly shook my head, "We can rest once we find a cross section in the vents. That way we can at least sit properly." I sighed and nodded once again, pushing through the pain in my probably bruised knees. Eventually we came to a cross section in the vents. And Genji and I both sat correctly with a sigh. I leaned backwards onto my back. My knees and hands feeling so much better already. "Can you use your staff to heal your bruises?" He asked, looking at my purple ish hands. I nodded, my staff knocking the vent walls slighty. The yellow light curing my aching knees, I sighed. Genji did too, I looked over and his helmet was off, his sweat covered forehead exposed. His hand ran through his hair. He slouched against thr vent wall his vents hissed. I laid on my back after setting my staff down at my side. We sat in confortable silence, but it didnt last long. There was an alarmed voice from below us. And gun shots. I looked through a vent cover, and there was McCree and Pharah, standing in the doorway. The ten guards all taking cover. I looked over to Genji, signaling to go. He kicked out the vent cover, and I flew out to Pharah, my pistol immediately shooting, and Genji's katanaslicing through a guards armoured body. His body falling to thr floor. McCree gave a dispising look to Genji. Which I returned with a cold stare, he sighed and threw one of his popper grenades at them. The small blast. Not loud enough for anyone to hear, hopefully. Pharah gave a grateful smile. I returned. The grip on my staff tightened, as. I thought dawned on me. This... could be the end, once the objective was dead.