"Let's buy some clothes???"

"LET'S GO!"

So the two of you went to shop for clothes and with the typical you, you bought black ripped jeans some sweater and some SEVENTEEN T-Shirts.
"F/n-chan, seriously? Same stuff... Let's get you something new...." She said and you just nodded. She was grinning actually. So you guys searched for high waist shorts and a jumper as well.. Jenie picked out a black, pink, and white high waist shorts for you then a jumper both shorts and pants. (A/n: I have no fashion sense so idk what people call crap so....) Then she also got you a crop top sweater, you bought five since you liked it and with Jenie as your rich af bestfriend she bought you some converse high cut, Adidas (A/n: Again idk), and lastly puma.......... (A/n: I'm so young and dumb)

"Ok, since you wear glasses.... Let's get you eye contacts.."

"Dude... Are you serious???"

"Of course!" She smiled and you guys entered the optical (IDK OH MY GOSH) and bought you two pairs, a transparent one and a burgundy-ish one.
"And since I want you to be pretty... We're going to our hair salon, and rebond your hair.... Since we own the place, we get to have it for free so leggo....." She said and you chuckled and went with her.

-Time Skip-

You got to school and everyone had their eyes on you, okay to tell you before I forget, Jenie also bought you a white shoulder bag (A/n: Ok guys it's not like your not rich yourself, it's because you bought different mangas with your money and different albums by your fave idols lol) you had you hair in a high ponytail. You had some hair sticking out in front of your face so you separated both in the middle.. You wore a black cropped top sweater with white high waist shorts and some Black converse, and you also wore you contacts.

"Is she new here???"
"She's so pretty..... I envy her..."
"My heart..."
"I like her......"
You heard from your schoolmates and classmates. You smiled and waved at them and they returned the gestured but then fangirled/fanboyed when you turned around. You went to class and went to your typical seat.

"Oh F/n-chan.... GURLLL YOU'RE GORGEOUS!" Jenie said and hugged you, then everybody yelled in unison.

"THAT'S L/N-SAN?! HOLY YOU ARE PRETTY!" And you chuckled.

"Thanks to you gurl.." You said and then you saw the orange haired male by the door staring at you and you blushed but managed to smile and wave at him.

"Jenie w-who is she?" Hinata asked.

"Baka, she's F/n-chan..." She chuckled, then his eyes went wide open.

"HUH?!" He exclaimed and you nodded. "You're pretty....." He said and looked away..

"T-Thank you..." You blushed then your teacher entered and so classes started.

-Time Skip-

You and Jenie was invited to watch Hinata while he trained so the two of you came and watched him in awe. He was more than you expected, and so you fell in love with him more.. (A/n: My gosh, my heart, my heart is...)

You were about to get hit by a ball but then someone stopped it.
"L/n-chan... Be careful..." Nishinoya said and you nodded thanking him for saving you.

Training continued and Hinata seemed to be off so you were worried. You gave him a worried look and he just smiled, and you just sighed.

"Hey you look worried.."

"Jenie-chan, it's just that Hinata's a little bit off that's why.."

"He's fine let's not worry..." You nodded and just continued watching.