Frank The Thunderbird

Picquery turns to Newt. "You said you managed to separate an Obscurial from a girl in Sudan a few months back. Can you do it again?", she asks.

"I can", says Newt, nodding and hoping this could save that poor boy's life.

"I don't want him in New York, but that doesn't explain how do we solve the catastrophe this boy has created. We are exposed! We cannot Obliviate an entire city!", says Picquery. On cue, Queenie and Jacob arrive with Newt's case. Everyone looks at Jacob, surprised.

Then, Newt smiles, an idea sprouts. "Actually, I think we can", he says. Jacob hands him his case. Newt places it underneath the huge hole and opens it. Frank the Thunderbird bursts fourth, flapping his wings. Credence and the rest of Aurors are at awe at the sight of the majestic bird.

Newt approaches the Thunderbird, looking at him with tenderness and pride. "I was intending to wait until we got to Arizona, but it seems like now you're our only hope, Frank", he says.Frank understands what Newt is saying. They nuzzle each other, affectionately. "You know what you got to do", he says, passing a flask of Swooping Evil venom. Frank flies up, flapping his wings as he soars. Rain begins to pour and lightning flashes. Frank breaks the flask and let the venom spreads with the rain.

"They won't remember anything. That venom has incredibly powerful Obliviative properties", says Newt.

"We owe you a great debt, Mr. Scamander. Now, get that case and this boy out of New York", says Picquery. She's about to leave when she notices Jacob, whom Queenie is trying to shield. "Obliviate him. There can be no exception. I'm sorry, but you know the law. I'll let you say goodbye", she says before leaving.