Niffler On The Loose

The two of them often meet in secrecy as it's policy - you cannot date from the same department. It's tedious, but a necessity.

One day, they heard a beast was loose in the streets of New York. Of course, Percival is in charge in finding it after the whole fiasco on the man who stood up Azalea the other night.

"Yates! Henderson! Hawthorne! Let's go", Percival's voice echoes at the department. Azalea, Chip and Dale scurry right behind him, hurriedly putting in their coats.

They arrive at an abandoned warehouse, according to their findings that the beast is hiding here.

"Henderson and Yates, you two go east. Hawthorne and I will go west", says Percival.

"Sir, remember what happened last time you put those two together?", says Azalea. Chip glares at her and Percival sighs. He was hoping for some alone time with her.

"Alright, Henderson, come with me. Hawthorne, you go with Yates", says Percival.

Chip sees the longing in Percival's face in a split second before his stoic face returns. They part ways. Chip observes his boss.

"Sir? Is there anything going on between you and Hawthorne?", he asks and immediately regret it when Percival aims his wand at the young auror. "Sir, I care for you two. I just want you to be careful", says Chip.

Percival sighs. "I know, whatever happens, I will deal with it", he says.

Then, they heard banging. The beast, a tiny Niffler is seen running and Azalea and Dale run after it. Chip joins in, but in the end, it's Percival who catches the little creature.

The niffler struggles and Percival ends up with bruises and scratches. Azalea grabs the little creature and tries to calm it down.

"That's not nice of you", she says, securing it. They transport it safely back to MACUSA.

At his office, Azalea tends to Percival's wounds tenderly. "Chip knows", he says.

"He has guessed it ages ago", she says.

"So..., tonight?", he asks, changing subject.

"I'll see you there", she says before leaving.

Chip carefully observes Azalea as she leaves Percival's office. "I hope you two know what you're doing", he mumbles.