Battle Underground

Tina manages to roll under as the barrier is being put up by the Aurors. "Bar the area. I don't want anyone else down there!", Percival barks the order.

Newt and Azalea slowly approach Credence. "It's Credence, isn't it? I'm here to help you, Credence. I'm not going to hurt you", says Newt.

Credence peers from the shadows of his own and he sees Azalea. Somehow, he remembers her and slowly, the shadow disappears. "I remember you", his voice utters like a whisper.

"Yes, I healed your hand. My name is Azalea, but you can call me Lea", she says, trying to gain his trust.

"I don't want to hurt anyone", says Credence.

"Can we come over? We will help you. I won't let them hurt you, alright?", says Azalea.

Suddenly, a sharp burst of light appears. A spell is emitted. Newt pushes Azalea towards Credence in time before the spell throws him further from them.

Azalea gets up and hugs Credence, trying her best to shield him as she holds out her wand. Credence holds on to her as if she's his life.

"It'll all be alright, but I need you to remain calm", says Azalea.

Newt and Percival engage in a duel, where no matter what spell Newt casts, Percival deflects them with ease.

Newt gets lashed by Percival who is adamant to kill him. Azalea tries to help, but her efforts are in vain. She could feel the darkness surging within Credence.

"He's hurting him!", says Credence, slowly turning back to the Obscurus.

"No, Credence! Newt will be alright! Don't turn into that thing!", Azalea tries to calm him down.

"I have to help him!", says Credence.

"It's alright. You've fought your war. Rest now", says Azalea.

Outside, Picquery observes and assesses on the situation. The No-Majs are causing a scene, especially the senator's father, who threatenes to expose them.

Suddenly, Chip and Dale arrive with a weakened Percival Graves, causing all the Aurors to be surprised. If this is Percival Graves, then who is the one down there?

"Madam, we need to get down there and fast", says Chip.