Obliviate

Percival's finger draws random circles on Azalea's skin as she sleeps. He notices Hawkes sneaking about to his shirt and he glares at him, sending the little guy back to his basket. He already lost a pair of cuffs, thanks to Hawkes.

They've been sleeping together for three months now. Percival pretty much lives here. He feels more at home than his penthouse he got from his family. No point having a big house when you're all alone.

Slowly, he gets up. The sun is about to rise anyway. Percival heads towards the kitchen and let Azalea's owl, Max in. He feeds the owl and grabs the letter. Mostly is Azalea's, but he receives a note from Chip. He's the only one (that Percival knows) who knows about Percival and Azalea.

Another case. This time involving an Auror using magic in front of No-Majs.

"Oh God, Tina", he groans, running his fingers through his hair.

"What's wrong?", Percival turns to see Azalea in his shirt from last night. He passes the note to her and Azalea looks extremely worried.

"What do we do?", she asks.

"What is necessary", he says. They get ready and head out to MACUSA, separately.

Percival leads a team to go and Obliviate the No-Majs involved. Azalea heard about them - The Second Salemers. As a child, she's constantly worry of being hunt down just as her ancestors were. The fear of getting burned at the stake for being who you are gave her nightmares when she was young.

"The boy", Percival points out to a young teenager cowering in the corner, shaking and crying. Azalea approaches the boy.

"What's your name?", she asks, gently reaching out. The boy didn't shy away, seeing how soft and tender she looks.

"Cre-Credence", he says.

"Let me look at that?", says Azalea. Credence extends his hand. She understands now why Tina attacked the No-Majs. Poor boy. She turns to see Percival towering above her.

"No exceptions, Hawthorne", he says, knowingly what she's thinking.

"I'm going to fix this ok?", says Azalea. She uses her wand to heal Credence's wounds. "Now, Credence, I want you to relax. This will be all over and you'll wake up and the nightmares will be gone", she says.

"Everyday is a nightmare for me", he whispers. She has no choice.

"Obliviate".