Captured

Grindelwald chuckles as he turns to the real Percival. "You got a feisty one here, mate", he says, chuckling.

President Picquery turns to Chip. "Auror Henderson, explain to me what the hell is going on", she demands.

"Possibility, he ambushed Mr. Graves at his penthouse, rendered him weak and used his hair as source in his Polyjuice potion. Polyjuice potion can't work on the dead, so he needed Mr. Graves alive, ma'am", says Chip.

"And how do you tell that it wasn't Graves in the first place?", asks Picquery, baffled at the fact she couldn't tell someone she trusted was replaced by an imposter.

"Ma'am, I work close to Mr. Graves. I know his demeanour and attitude and this pale guy here ain't Mr. Graves. A horrible one, I tell ya", says Chip.

Percival slowly regains his strength and hobbles his way to Grindelwald. He bends down to grab his wand and rip his pocket watch from Grindelwald. Dale slowly let Azalea go and he and Chip immediately grab Grindelwald.

"Do you think you can hold me?", Grindelwald tries to intimidate Percival.

"We will try our best, Mr. Grindelwald", says Picquery, beckoning the two Aurors to take him away. Percival hobbles his way to Azalea, being careful to show any intimacy, but Azalea sheds tears of joy, happy to see him alive.

"Auror Hawthorne, where is the Obscurial?", asks Picquery.