Hurting Her

Grindelwald, now as Percival, tries to get to Azalea, but it seems she's often surrounded by other Aurors, especially those two - Chip and Dale. He chuckles; they won't be doing that for long.

He waited for three days. He watches her as she heads into the storage room. Grindelwald creeps in and secures the room with a silencing charm. She's wearing a blue dress today. Her auburn curls flow to her waist, unlike those flappers.

Azalea got startled when she turns around, bumping into him. Odd, he's never been in this room. Why now?

"Mr. Graves?", Azalea feels uneasy.

"I thought I made it clear about my name when we're alone", he says.

"We're still in the office", she says, backing up until she's trapped between him and the drawers. His eyes, there's something wrong and sadistic about it. "Percival, please stop", she pleads.

"No one can hear us", he says, grabbing her face and forcing his lips on her. Azalea fights back and manages to push him off before apparating outta there. Grindelwald chuckles at his success.

Azalea didn't show up to work for three days now. She even hides with Tina and Queenie. As Tina comforts her friend, Queenie sneaks out to meet Chip and Dale.

"He did what?!", Chip couldn't believe it. This is not the boss he knew.

"I've seen her memories. It's awful", says Queenie.

"Should we tell Madam President?", asks Dale.

"Who she would believe? A couple of halfling aurors or her right hand man? We need proof, even if we have one, we're accusing one of the highest rank of MACUSA. This is no joke", says Chip.

"Maybe we can go to his house", Queenie suggests.

The three of them look at each other. "Does anyone know where he lives?", asks Dale. Ideas that turn to dust, but Queenie isn't about to give up.