Chapter 19: Love Letter

"What is the game?" Ben asked. 

((Note: I forgot what the game was xD *author fail* so I'm just going to try and make up a  fake one))

"Just something," I replied. "Stay here," I ordered Ben, and traveled to Masky's room. He was reading something. It looked like 50 Shades of Gray. Facepalm. He didn't notice me. I cleared my throat. He yelped like a girl and closed the book, throwing it somewhere behind him. "Yes?"

"Masky, would you like to become famous?" I queried. "Uh," he muttered. "Surrreee...."

"Okay," I said. "Do you have some paper and a pencil? Then, at the corner of the page, I need you to sign your name." I smiled.

"All right." And so he did. Then I snatched it from him. "THANKS, FRIEND," I shouted and ran off to Ben's room.

====

"Game? Plan? What? I'm confused." Ben stared at me.

"Okay, so, to get revenge we have to write a letter from 'Masky' saying that he has a crush on Sally and then give it to her. Clear?" I explained.

"Yeah, okay!" he exclaimed. "What should we write?"

"Something she will never forget," I answered. "Something that she will always be creeped out by. Maybe even scarred for life."

"I think that's already happened to her," Ben pointed out. I thought for a moment. I guess she has.

"And we got him to sign it in his girly handwriting. I'll write it--in cursive-- and you can think of what it will say," I said. It took us about thirty minutes to think of something. But it eventually turned out like this: 

   Dear Sally,

                      It is hard for me to make this statement, but, really, it might be even harder for you to accept it. You are a wonderful, amazing girl. You're sweet, and nice to everybody. I love your tea parties, and your long, flowing brown hair. You are the sun that keeps me warm during that days of my life. And when it rains, you are the rainbow that comes afterwards. So majestic, and flourishing in colors. When you're around, my heart beats so fast, I'm afraid you will hear it and see how much you mean to me. Sally, I love you with all my heart. Even more than your stuffed bear loves you. I will take a bullet for you. And I would eat Slendy for you.

                                            -Masky

Yeah, it turned out pretty cheesy. But it was all Ben's thoughts, so...Oh well!

"It's beautiful!" I cried out. Ben grinned. "Now, where's Sally at?" I asked him. "In her room, I think."

We went down the long hallway and we heard Sally talking inside. We folded the note up and slid it under the door.

"Huh?" I heard her say. It was muffled. "Mrs. Nesbit, do we have an invitation?" I heard her walk over to the door. Then I heard a loud thud. "No, Inspector Berrybreath! You can't have all the sugar cubes, you pig!"

There were a moments of silence. But then....

Sally screamed bloody murder.

(what have we done?)

AN: So, this chapter was pretty rushed....yeah....BUT the good thing is, you guys are almost to the sequel! Just one chapter left, and you'll be....Meeting Liu