Chapter 1: The New Arrival

I walked through the forest alone. It was a pleasant place for a killer. It's been rumored that this specific forest was called Slender Woods because of a figure know as “The Slenderman”. He apparently stalks people and kills whoever comes here. But that's just a myth, legend, supposed to be true. I haven't come upon him yet. He's not that scary, right? I spotted something on a tree in the distance. It looks like..paper. I walked toward it and looked at it. It read: “Leave me alone.”

I took it off the tree and stuffed it in my hoodie pocket just for safe keepins, hehe... I turned around to face a tall,white figure. It picked me up with these, tentacle-like things.

“Who the hell are you?!” I demanded. It just threw me on the ground.

I got up. “Not much of a talker, I see. But let's find out if you can fight.”

I charged at it with my knife and sliced one of it's arms and it started bleeding. It picked me up, took my knife from me, and threw it. I struggled to get out of its' grip but it wouldn't let me go. I looked at it, it had no face. Its' tentacles rose up behind it and it opened its mouth, showing two rows of sharp, jagged teeth.

“Having fun yet, fuck face?” I asked. It closed its mouth.

“No,” It answered, and threw me on the ground. I landed on my back so I got all the breath knocked out of me. I coughed and said, “Is that all you can do?” I got up and brushed myself off. “Who are you and what are you doing in my woods?” It demanded. I looked at it. “Oh. This is your woods? Pfft. Excuse me.”

“What brought you here?” It asked.

“I'm a killer,” I answered.

“That's not exactly an answer to what I said but, oh well. I can see your not as bright as the others,” It said.

Others?” I echoed.

“Yes, others. You don't know the others, do you?” It turned its' head to the side.

“No.” I shook my head. “I'm alone. I don't know anyone else.”

“Do you have any family with you?” It questioned me.

“Well..No. They're dead.”

“How did they die?”

“I killed them...”

“All of them?”

I paused for a moment, remembering Liu. After a minute or so I looked at the ground and said, “All.” The figure walked a little ahead and told me to follow. I did. I looked around a bit and saw a couple more notes on the trees. Some of them said things like, 'No eyes, always watches'

One of them said:

'Don't look, or it takes you' Another said, 'NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.' And blah blah blah..

When we got to the place it wanted, it introduced itself as “Slenderman.” That name was too long for me, so I called him Slendy.

“Can I call you Slendy?” I asked.

“No,” he said coldly.

“Why? I think that name fits you Slendy,” I protested. I really did think it went with him well.

To be continued...And blah..