The Slender Challenge....? pt.2

Jeff's P.O.V.

I spun around to face.... Ugh, that 'Jack' guy.

“Woah! Jeff, calm down! It's just me!”

I was pointing my knife at him and nearly stabbed him when I turned around.

“Oops, sorry..” I lowered my knife and asked him what he was doing here.

“I came to look for you guys,” he replied. “I hear it was Ben's idea to come here.”

“Yeah. How'd you know?” I asked.

“Sally told me all about it.”

Huh.. I knew there was something up with that girl.. Or she's just creepy.

“And now your all split up and you have no idea what to do now because everyone ran off without you?” Jack said.

“You know about that, too?”

“No. I just guessed.”

…... What a freak..

“Come on, we have to find Ben and Hoody,” Jack told me and started to walk away.

“Wait,” I stopped him. He turned around. “What about Masky?” I asked.

“He's not much for first impressions..” Jack answered. I turned around and looked at Masky, who was still fainted on the ground.

“Oh, okay. Will he wake up anytime soon?” I looked at Jack.

“Probably, but don't worry, he'll come looking for us,” he replied. I just shrugged and started following Jack. Looking behind me every couple minutes to see if Masky was following.. I think these guys are finally warming up to me a bit.

“Hey guys!”

I screamed like a girl again... I think Jack heard..

“Jeff, you scream like a gir--"

“I KNOW THAT! GAWD!” We turned around to see who it was. It was Masky...

“So, how's it goin'?” he asked.

“Not good anymore,” Jack grumbled.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME, MISTER?!” Masky shouted.

“Nothing!” Jack answered. “Shut up, Masky!”

He just walked away. Masky looked at me. “Come on Jeff, we gotta find the others.” He started walking and beckoned me to follow. I still don't understand how he randomly appeared behind us.

“Do you know where Ben and Hoody are at?” I asked.

“No, but that's why we're trying to look for them and complete the Slender challenge,” he explained.

“What is 'The Slender Challenge?'” I asked him, annoyed. I have no idea what the Slender Challenge is. They wouldn't tell me.

“You have to collect all 8 notes in the forest before you run out of time.”

“Run out of time?”

“Yeah, if you wait awhile, he'll come for you. You know, Slendy?”

“Oh..”

We heard a scream right after that and there was a tunnel up ahead. Masky and I ran towards the tunnel to see Ben and Hoody inside.

“I got the third note you guys! Yeah!” Ben shouted. It echoed off the walls and it was really loud.

“Shut up Ben! He could hear us! We're not even supposed to be here. Usually it's only for humans,” Masky snapped.

“Sorry..”

Masky looked around. “Any of you seen Jack?” he asked.

“Nevermind that, we gotta go and find these notes. We've been waiting for too long, and we're going to be in some real trouble if Slendy catches us here,” Ben said. We didn't wait around longer, we just ran out of the tunnel and tried to stay together.