I can sense the disappointment in his tone and I felt really bad. I didn't even flirt with him or anyone.

"I will be here for you always you know that, right?" I asked to make things better.

"And here comes the second problem. I composed a song and I want to get an approval." He sounded so sincere that for a second I felt proud that he trusted my opinion this much.

"Let's hear it then." I said sitting down finally tension leaving my body and we listened to his newly made melody without the lyrics yet.

I realised he did improve it by himself and sudden changes and kept talking about it with passion and excitement and I just nodded and smiled and loved the music he made and yet he wanted me to listen to it.

The fan girl in me celebrated this moment.

***

Zaidan called it a date but I was too shy to agree.

I was standing under a tree to hide from the sun rays when Zaidan came to pick me up. I sat down carefully keeping my face covered lest some scandal was created but then again no one knew Zaidan was inside the car.

I sat down and sighed in relief. I waited for him to start driving but when he didn't I looked at him to find staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Umm, nothing you just look really pretty." He mumbled as if he was slightly embarrassed to be caught staring at me.

I grinned to myself like a fool.

"Where are we going? You should have rested at home. You guys seldom get holidays." I said knowing well enough how packed their schedule was.

"We are going to my home." He stated and it took me a moment to realise what he said.

"What?"

"My parental home Zenna, they live here to whenever I have time I visit them." He said with a smile.

Why was he taking me to his parents? The idea was suddenly scary and even though I did imagine a thousand times in head how my bias will take me to meet his parents and how I called Zaidan's mom my mother in law but that was all fangirling.

We drove for almost an hour when we reached the outskirts of town. I was nervous and my brain was haywire. I fidgeted and kept adjusting my dress which I now thought was a bad idea.

Suddenly Zaidan caught hold of my hand in his and started walking. It had an ultimate calming effect and we walked inside a small garden with little white picket fences. It smelled of different flowers and being on the outskirts it was far from the usual honking traffic and pollution. 

The house brightly painted a shade of yellow and blue with white doors and a swing in the small patio outside. We climbed up the two stairs in front and Zaidan rang the door bell. It was amazing to see how modest this house was compared to Zaidan's fame.

The door was opened by a little girl resembling Zaidan so much that I knew who she was.

"Dan." She squealed in joy and jumped into his arms with happiness.

"Evelyn, you have grown heavier." He teased her and I just stared at the scene in awe.

The glowing smiling Zaidan, not a star, not a singer just simple family boy right then. It was loveable. 

"Who is she?" Evelyn asked looking at me with her big eyes.

"She is my friend Zenna."

"Zenna this my six-year-old sister, Evelyn." Before I could greet her a white dog came running and started sniffing around my leg.