"I don't look weird, do I?"

"Far from it," Yoongi smirked. "The both of you look hot."

Minji rolled her eyes and chuckled. "I don't know if I should be thankful or creeped out."

Taehyung, with his mouth left ajar, started making his way out to you. "You look gorgeous, seriously."

"Thanks." Your lips became pursed as the blush began to dust across your cheeks. "You look handsome yourself."

"Who cares about what I look like? There's a smokin' hot girl in front of me that needs to hear how stunning she looks."

"Sunbae, please..." You wanted so badly to cover your face, but that would mean smudging your makeup in the process.

"You look great and all, but don't you think something's missing?"

"Huh?" 'Something's missing?' You thought about it for a while, until you realized that you didn't have your leather jacket. "Oh, I almost forgot my jacket! I left it in Minji's room." You turned back towards the hallway. "Let me just go--"

"Hey," he took hold of your wrist before you could take a single step more. "I'm not talking about the jacket. I'm talking about this." Taehyung reached into his back pocket and pulled out a navy colored square box with a white bow-topped on it.

Your eyes switched back and forth between him and the box for a few seconds before asking, "what's that?"

"You'll just have to open it up to see, won't you?" he grinned as he held the box out.

You took it from him and lifted the lid off with suspicion kept to your side. When uncovered, your eyes were unable to tear away from it. "Wha--"

"Happy-almost-birthday!" From ear-to-ear, Taehyung's smile stretched.

"What'd you get? What'd you get?" The guys and Minji started to crowd around to see the gift that you received. "This guy wouldn't tell us what it was until you opened it," Yoongi explained.

While watching you and everyone else stare at Taehyung's gift in amazement, Jungkook clutched the pocket that held your necklace. The same necklace that he suddenly felt was now inferior to Taehyung's diamond bracelet. Frustration began to build up inside him. Surely this wouldn't be the last time he felt this way either. Especially tonight.

"Ooh, a bracelet!" Hoseok zoomed in really close. "Nice job."

"Could you guys back up?" Taehyung blocked him. "You guys are gonna get your germs on it before she can wear it."

You were too shocked to really laugh at his side humor. "Sunbae, it's stunning." The thick bracelet, that was covered in small diamonds all around, reflected back in your dark orbs while you stared on in awe. But something was a bit off. "Wait, these aren't real diamonds, are they?"