Chapter 19 - First Time

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Jake met my eyes, and I could see the unspoken question there, begging for permission.

I nodded.

A moment later, he brought two fingers to his mouth, sucking on them once, twice. The next moment a felt him push a finger inside me.

A moan left me immediately.

Slowly – so slowly – he pushed in and out, each time his pace quickening just a tad. He didn't break the eye contact that we held, didn't dare. I was panting by the time he was fervently thrusting his finger in and out, in and out.

Then the second one went in, colder and drier than the last. A moan shattered out of me, quaking up my body, my back jutting upwards. My cock was throbbing with immense anticipation.

Jake took extreme pleasure in the moans that were frequently leaving me, tugging on himself at the same pace that he was thrusting both fingers in me at – which was pretty fast. He still didn't break the eye contact.

But he did when he pulled his fingers out of me after one final thrust. He was off the bed within a moment, and with the departure of his hand, I felt cold emptiness; a craving for him, a need to have more of him inside. He was walking to his suitcase that was up against the wardrobe, next to the hotel door. It was already open, a few articles of clothing hanging over the edges. He reached a hand in – the one that he was tugging himself with – and pulled out a box of condoms.

"You'd planned for this?" I asked, a smirk creeping onto my face.

He opened the box, pulling out a condom. His grin didn't leave his face as he tore open the condom packaging with his teeth.

"I'd rather say I was just prepared," he offered. But by the grin on his face . . . I damn well knew he had planned – or hoped at least – that this would occur.

I watched Jake as he slid the condom over his huge cock with ease – with such ease that he had done it at least a few times before. That moment left a drop of doubt inside me, of uneasiness. But when Jake lifted my chin up with a knuckle, and our eyes connected for a moment before he pressed his lips against mine, it faded.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked. My heart warmed again, like a flower blooming in a bright Spring after a harsh, cold winter.

I nodded. "Yes." It came out huskier than I thought it would.

Jake didn't break eye contact as he began to push inside me. He had a hand next to my head supporting him, the other guiding himself inside me. I had a leg draped over his shoulder.

The moans came fast and strong as Jake slowly pushed his entire length inside my unused body. Jake began groaning once the motion of him thrusting in and out of me became much more fluid and easy.

I could feel the heat rolling off his body in waves, our breaths clashing together as our moans synced with every thrust. His eyes didn't leave mine once, and I swear it was that lustful look that did half the work of getting me there.

His thrusts began to come faster and harder, his taut balls slapping against me slightly.

The noises; skin slapping on skin, the deep, strong moans that were leaving our mouths constantly, and the slight squeak of the bed moving with Jake's hard and deepening thrusts, the headboard banging slightly on the wall–

I prayed no one was walking through the hallway.

Jake didn't pause his thrusting when he leaned down to kiss me. Our mouths became a whir of lips and teeth and tongue and fluid and hot air for a few moments. Then he pulled back, and I watched his eyes as his lips parted and a moan escaped them.

I knew then, that we were both very, very close.

I began jerking myself, keeping up with Jake's quick, hard and sure thrusts. Moans were steadily and constantly coming out of the both of us. I felt in then – we both felt it.

It quaked us, rocketing out of our bodies, which were oddly, and sexily, in sync with the other. My body shot skyward as Jake shouted and buried himself deep within me, and I sprayed all over my own stomach.

I shifted my hands to Jake's ass, grabbing and squeezing both his cheeks as he thrusted a few final times, both our breathing ragged. We stayed in that position, eyes closed, for a few moments, while our moans died down and turned into pants.

I opened my eyes when a slight, huffy laugh came from Jake; he was staring at me, watching me, seeing me. I didn't break the eye contact for the few moments we held it. We'd just had sex – made love. I'd just had sex for the first time, with an incredibly sexy and charming guy. With my boyfriend–

With Jake.

"I love you, Jake" I said.

I was shocked a little, not expecting the words to come out.

But I didn't regret a single moment – or word.

Jake's hazel eyes softened, and I could tell that his heart warmed, heating up underneath the love-laced words that had just left my mouth.

His soft pink lips parted, and the words that came out, they warmed my heart.

"I love you, Ethan."

I fell asleep that night with a small smile on my face, and in Jake's warm arms.