Brethren United+Leaving for Home

It was Corrin's coronation ceremony, as she was just about to be crowned Queen of Valla, with Silas being her king. I was happy for her. "I hereby name Corrin, the new Queen of Valla." Azura announced, and placed the crown on her head. "Congratulations, Milady." Jakob and Felicia(Corrin's maid whom I forgot to introduce), said to her. "Please, Milady. Go sit in your throne." Felicia said with smile. Corrin nodded, and stepped up, sitting down into the throne. The whole crowd cheered, and she began to make a speech. "I would like to thank King Xander and King Ryoma for their generous donation of land. Because of that, we were able to rebuild the Kingdom of Valla." She said. "I swear to be a just queen, who believes in her people, and keeps the peace." She said and again, the crowd the cheered. "And also. I'd like to thank Nanu, who helped me defeat the previous tyrant, Anankos. I could not have done it without him." She said, and looked over to me. I felt as if I were gonna cry. But I didn't. Once it ended, Corrin and Azura left. They spoke about something, and soon joined up at the top of a nearby cliff, where Xander and Ryoma were going to vow for peace. "In the name of the first dragons. I, Xander, speaking for the Kingdom of Nohr..." Xander spoke, and let Ryoma speak. "And I, Ryoma, speaking for Hoshido." He said, and the two stepped up closer to each other. "Vow to keep peace between us." They say together and shake hands. It was the most manly thing I've seen all day. "We shall all be bound by this vow." Hinoka states. "Yes. Peace for our nations. I could not be happier." Camilla agreed. Elise jumped up to Sakura. "Yay! We're friends now!" She cheered. "Friends..." Sakura repeated. The two started jumping up and down, with Elise jumping higher due to her high energy. "*sigh* I wish it were that easy to just forgive. You know?" Takumi asked Leo. "I know." Leo agreed, and turned to face him. "But healing...can only begin with trust." He said. "Yeah." Takumi agreed. Ryoma and Xander came up to their siblings. "With this vow, Nohr and Hoshido are united together, forever." Xander said. "We not only swear this to our nations." Ryoma spoke. Elise and Sakura ran over to Corrin and grabbed both her hands, bringing her over. "We swear...to you." The two said, and smiled. Everyone around began clapping, and cheering, as did I. Returning to New Gyges, Valla's new capital, the party started and went smoothly. I really wasn't much of a party animal, so I left early to stare out over the lake. Corrin came up behind me. "What is it?" She asked. "Nothing. Just chilling." I answer. "We didn't find your way home. What now?" She asked. "I'll keep looking. Like I said before." I answer again. "Okay. Well, you can stay in Valla for as long as you like until you find your way back." She said, and patted me on the back. "Thanks." I thank her, and stand up to hit the hay.

A few more days passed, and Corrin was very popular with her new citizens. With Kana and Kamui competing for the throne, and Sophie training the next generation of knights, it was hard to find my way back. Until now. A male with long blue hair and a white hood walked into the throne room. "Can I help you?" Corrin asked. The man said nothing, and approached her. She stood up, and prepare to fight back if anything happened. Now he was right in front of her, and pulled her in for a hug.

Corrin's perspective

The male hugged me, and held me there for a while. "U-Um...who are you?" I asked. He moved away, and smiled. "It's been so long, my little girl. I could hardly recognize you." He said. He removed his hood, and his blue hair flowed out, reaching the middle of his back. He had a face that reminded me of myself. "Who are you?" I asked again. "I am Anankos. But not the dragon you defeated. I'm the good that's left in him." He said. "And, I'm your father." He said. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Anankos is my father?! "I see you are now the Queen of Valla. I'm very proud of you. Continue what you are doing for this country." He said, and turned to Nanu. "And you, Nanu. Thank you for answering my call so long ago." He said. "Wait, your call?" He asked. "Yes. I brought you here to help my daughter." He said. "If you brought me here, then you can send me back, right?" He asked. "Yes. That's an easy task." Anankos said and opened a gate behind us. "Just walk through there, and you will return to Gamindustri." He said. Nanu nods, and turn to me and my family. "Looks like I found my way home. If you ever need me, ask your daddy here to call me again." Nanu says with a smile. "Alright. I guess this is goodbye. So, goodbye." I said, sadly. He turned to leave, And started walking. I held my hand to my chest, and held it tight. I knew he was going to leave, but I didn't know it would hurt so much. Silas seemed to sense how I felt, and put his hand on my shoulder. "Go for it. I'll allow it this one time." He said to me, smiling. I nod. "Nanu, wait!" I called, and he stopped in front of the gate. I ran up to him, and stopped, going on my toes and kissing him on the lips. This surprised him, and I smiled, and pushed him the rest of the way through.

Nanu's perspective

I fall through the sky of the familiar air of Gamindustri, and spread my arms and legs. "Thanks for dropping me off, Anankos." I make a pun as I fell, and tried to transform, but couldn't. "Shit. Jet lag." I complain, and let myself fall. Looking down, I see Noire and Plutia playing with Peashy. I try to position myself over Noire, and get it right. In a matter of seconds, I crash into the ground, slamming on top of Noire. "Woooaah. Nanu~. Where have you been?" Plutia asked in her normal slow voice. "It's been so long since I heard that voice." I sigh in relief. "Woah! A wild Tuna appeared!" Peashy exclaimed. I felt a vein pop into my head, but I let it go. "For once, I think I'm fine with that nickname." I said. I had completely forgotten that I landed on Noire, until she groaned. "Why me...?" She complained. "Because we love you, Noire." I tease her. "C'mon guys~. Let's have a paaarty~." Plutia said. "Yeah!" We cheered(except Noire), and went back to the Planeptune Basilicom.