A Lost Peace

Leaving the Astral Plane again, we arrive in a large port town call Cyrkensia. Or something like that. "What happened here? It's in ruins!" Camilla asked. "Not sure, but the place has definitely seen better days." I state. "Cyrkensia has never been a target before. Who did this?" She continued. "R-Run..." We all heard a male voice say to us. We look in the direction of the voice and find two males, one was laying face first in the dirt, the other falling to his knees. "You all-You all should...run..." Said the male with a bushy tail. Seeing this, Sakura gasped in surprise. "They have tails?!" She gasped. "Sakura, can you heal them?" Corrin asked. "Y-Yes. I think I can." She said and used her wand on them, healing their wounds. "Hey...my wounds are fading away. I feel like a whole new man!" Said the man with a short wolf-like tail. "Thanks stranger! I'll be sure to pay you back!" Said the fox male. The two introduced themselves as Kaden, the Kitsune, and Keaton, the Wolfskin. Takumi began shouting as he ran up to us. "Everyone! Ryoma and Prince Xander are fighting in the outskirts of town!" He yelled. "Xander and Ryoma?! We need to stop them!" Corrin commanded, and we followed. Arriving at the sight, we found two men, sending their army men into each other. The first was a male in red armor with three white strips flowing off his rear. He had a red open faced mask and brown hair that resembled a lion's mane. The second was on a black horse in black armor. The male in general had black armor like his horse, with almost angelic blonde hair and a small black crown going around his head. They both had very interesting swords, the male on the horse had a red blade and a dark aura veiling it it, while the red man had a blue bladed katana with an electrifying aura around it. Literally, it was shocking. "I can handle the Hoshidan side of things. You all go the other side." I said. "No. Ryoma isn't exactly the easiest person to hit." Takumi told me. "Fine by me, but we can't just go one way." I say. "Yeah. Takumi, Sakura, and their retainers will go with Nanu." Corrin said, and they all nodded. Moving through the Hoshidan army, a lot of them lost their will to fight because Takumi was facing them, and they all got shot down by his Fujin Yumi. Saizo and Kagero made their way over, and stopped when they saw a wyvern rider in red armor. "Our shurikin aren't going to do much to her." Saizo said. Kagero only nodded. "I got this." I move past them and start a battle. "You have good eyes. I like that look. But it's a shame I have to take you out." She said. I run up to her and thrust my sword into her dragon, dealing about 16 damage. She attacked back with her steel axe, but I dodge the attack swiftly. I take my rapier and stab the dragon with five strikes, finishing her off. She flew off her wyvern and hit the ground. "Ugh... Well, you not only have good eyes, but great skill too." She said, and ran off. Over on the other side. Corrin and her group were doing well. The rest of the Hoshidan army camera is, but they were taken care of by Saizo and Kagero. I use my Hyper Heal skill to heal the two, and they moved to attack Ryoma. "Saizo? I never thought I'd see the day where you'd turn your back on Hoshido." He said to the ninja. "You're wrong, Lord Ryoma. I haven't done such a thing." He protested. "Lady Corrin told us a truth she is positive about. She saved us in Mokushu, while putting herself in harms way. She can make things right between Hoshido and Nohr. I believe that." He said to his liege. "If so, you are still branded a traitor. And so, I shall cut you down!" Ryoma roared. Saizo attacked with his shurikin, but missed. Ryoma ran up to him, Raijinto in hand, and exclaimed, "For the glory of Hoshido!" and slammed his foot into Saizo, then the Raijinto slamming down on him. It was a critical hit. "I can't go on with these injuries. I must retreat for now." He said. And vanished. Kagero was next. "You too, Kagero? You dare point your blade at your liege?" Ryoma questions her decision. "I am truly sorry, Lord Ryoma. But I must repay Lady Corrin's kindness for saving me in Mokushu. She spoke of our true enemy, and like Saizo, I believe in her." Kagero responded. "Fine. I can see you're serious about this. Prepare for a fight. Because it is too late to turn back!" He roared, and Kagero threw her own shurikin. Ryoma dodged, and attack, but missed. He struck again and exclaimed, "You have breathed your last!" And like with Saizo, it was another critical hit. "I'm sorry. I thought I could weaken him for you, but I must retreat." Kagero said and vanished like Saizo. Finally, I walked up to him, at full HP. "Who are you? Your fashion is quite unknown to me." He stated. "I'm no one special. Let's get this over with. I have a enemy to defeat, and it's not you." I say. "Just try to get past me!" He shouted. "Okay, sure." I agree, and take HDD form. "Who-What are you?!" He asked. "Step aside!!" I shout, and thrust my sword into him, knocking him back. He ran up to me and swung down, but I dodged. I active a combat skill that was only accessible in HDD. "Million Scars!" I yell, and run my sword through him, finishing the fight between us. "I will retreat for now." He said, and just lay there. I move forward and meet Corrin already there. "Did you defeat Ryoma?" She asked. "Yeah. It wasn't easy but not too hard either." I say, and we move forward. The boss was a Berserker with a silver axe and a hand axe. I went first to hit that distance attack, and Corrin comes in to finish him off with a little help from me. The battle was won.

Even after the battle, both forces refused to stop fighting. "This isn't good. Even after we defeated the real enemy, they're still at each other's throats." Azura said. "Ryoma! Xander! Stop it already! We defeated the real enemy! There's no reason to fight each other anymore!" Corrin called, but to no avail. "You are the ocean's gray waves... Ah ahh ahh ahhh..." Azura sang, and the two stopped. "What...? That song...?" Xander wondered, and dropped his sword, Siegfried. Ryoma did the same, and they stopped fighting. Azura was breathing heavily, and stopped singing. After a swift retreat from Xander, we all spoke with Ryoma about what Izana in Izumo said. Ryoma told us to meet the Rainbow Sage, and left back to Hoshido. We all went back to the Astral Plane to prepare for the journey ahead.