Chapter 1

I'm Nanu. I'm not really an official CPU, but I can still transform. Like my friend Peashy. My form is known as Thunder Heart, and Peashy said she knows someone like me, but with multiple transformations. I wish I could do that. But hey, beggars can't be choosers. I walk through the Virtua Forest in Ultra Dimension, and find a strange thing in a forest clearing. There was a vortex in the center of the clearing, and inside, I could hear something. It was a plea for help, or so it sounded like. "Weird. Normally, when you hear someone you don't know calling for something across a portal, you don't go inside. But hey, what the hell. You lose all the shots you don't take!" I say and jump in, the vortex sending me spinning.

"Hey! Are you okay?!" I heard a female voice call to me. "Ugh..." I groan, and sit up. In front of me, was two females and a butler. The two girls looked very different, so they can't be sisters. The first was wearing beige colored armor with an opening at her thighs, showing her upper thighs and pelvic region, only being covered by a black undergarment piece. The opening in her legs also showed her rear, but that was covered by a navy blue cape that was held by a clip on her chest. Her hair was a pale blonde, and almost seemed white. The second girl wore mostly white, and her hair was an azure blue. Her white dress was more like coattails that covered one of her legs, and left her white panties opened to the world. Across her chest, and over her white outfit, she had light blue ribbons crossing her in an X pattern, and was tied at her hip to keep it there. Lastly, the butler, wore a black vest over a purple and white dress shirt. He had black pants on underneath his thigh high boots with straps of purple. He also had bright grey hair. "Milady, Lady Azura. I do not think it's wise to approach him." The butler said with a British accent. "You're too paranoid, Jakob. Are you okay?" The girl with the pale blonde hair asked. "I'm fine. Where am I?" I wonder. "You're in Hoshido. We found you just laying here." She answered. "What's your name?" She asked. "Nanu." I say, and stand up with her help. "My name is Corrin. This is Azura, and Jakob." She said, and gestured to the blue haired woman and butler. Jakob, the butler, bowed, while Azura just nodded. "So, how did you get here?" Corrin asked. "I walked through a portal." He said simply. "Yes. And we just so happened to see you laying here." Jakob said sarcastically. "Not very welcoming, is he?" I asked Corrin. "Sorry. He's a little overprotective." She said. A small blue dragon holding an orb flew up to us. "Ah, Lilith. Great timing." Corrin said to the small creature. "Eh? Milady, can't be meaning to say that this is our stables girls?" Jakob asked. "I'm saying just that. I'll explain later." Corrin said to him. "Anyway, let's go to the Astral Plane." She said, and a light shone in front of us. "My word! What is this light?!" Jakob asked alarmingly. "I'll...explain that later too." She replies, and we all step into the light.

The light faded and we find ourselves in a practically empty fortress. After building some buildings, we made a weapons armory, and item shop. After feeding Lilith, we all exit and leave for a place known as the Bottomless Canyon. Azura told us to jump off, and we would be fine. But that name alone was enough to scare me. But, we followed her anyway.