Orders

Once we reach the Astral Plane, I thought it would be a good idea to take a dip in the newly made Hot Springs. I step inside and relax a bit. Very soon, Corrin walked in. "N-Nanu?!" She almost screamed. I look over to her and see that she was in a black bra and matching panties. "Woah! I'm still in here! Wait your turn!" I shout, and hide deeper into the water. "Sorry! I'll leave right away!" She said, and ran out. After I finished. I found Corrin waiting for me outside. "Um... sorry about that. I didn't see you in there." She apologized. "It's okay. I was just...um...overreacting is all." I said back. "Well, see you around." I said and  was about to leave when Corrin grabbed my hand. "Wait. I have something I wanted to ask you." She said with a blush on her face. "What is it?" I asked. "I-I..." She started, but then stopped, and shook her head. "Never mind!" She screamed, and ran in the other direction. "What was that about?" I wonder, and we all leave for the Port Town of Dia.

Once there, we went to the port to catch a ferry. As we wait for the ferry, a shout was heard. "There you are, Corrin! Let's get her boys!" A Nohrian axe man shouted. More came out of the sides of the port town. "Hey Corrin. It's been awhile." We heard a male voice approach us. The male was on a white horse in blue armor. He had black armor on and grey hair in a cowlick. "Who are you?" Corrin asked. "What do you mean? I became a knight hoping to see you again. It's Silas. Your best friend." He said. "Or do you not consider me that?" He asked. "I...don't know you." She said. "You don't even remember me?!" He shouted, and his horse reared up, as if to match his anger. "Well, I guess that's for the best." He said and turned to his allies. "Take her out." He said, and rode off to a boat on the right. The battle was about to start when a small girl on a horse came up to us. "I made it!" She cheered. "Elise?! What are you-?!" Corrin was about to asked, when the girl, Elise, cut her off. "I'm here to fight with you." She said. "No, Elise. You can still go back." Camilla said. "But I want to help you!" She whined. "But you still have a place to call home. I failed my mission, so I had no choice but to just join." Camilla said. "I don't care. I'm not going back. I've made my choice." She said. "Okay Elise. You can come with us." Corrin agreed. She smiled. And hopped off her horse. "Ready for an adventure? I am!" She said happily and hugged Corrin. "Hehe. I'm so happy." She giggled, and smiled up at Corrin. Once she mounted her horse again, two others came up. Elise's retainers, Arthur and Effie. They told us they were going to join with Elise, and Corrin agreed.

Honestly, I didn't like the idea of letting just anyone into the army. I find some people suspicious. Especially Gunter. Though he has been a big help from the start, now he's starting to act stranger as we progress. To make sure nothing happens, I followed Elise around the battlefield and cleared her path. "Hi! Who are you?" She asked. "I'm-" "I'm Elise! Nice to meet you." She interrupted. "I-" "Corrin said you were strong. Let's be friends!" She cheered, cutting off my sentence again. "Can I-?" "Oh! Almost forgot! You may know already, but I'm a princess." She didn't let me finish. "Can I finish?!" I shout before she could open her mouth again. "Oh! Sorry." She said. "I'm Nanu. I'm not human. I'm a CPU. I'll tell you more later if you want." I told her, and took out another Fighter. "Okay!" She said, and moved ahead of me and straight into the danger zone. "Woah!!" I shout, and kill the nearest enemy. I sigh, and Arthur jumped over me, aiming for another enemy, but missed and fell flat on his face. Elise did say he was unlucky. Effie came from behind me and took out the enemy Arthur missed. Effie was very powerful, as I just saw her one shot that enemy. I moved to a boat and took out one of the Mercenaries, and Elise ran past me. She spoke with a female on the boat, after a minute, the woman decided to join our army, and I took out the second Mercenary. Moving to the other side, we see another important character. Elise spoke to him too, and he joined as well. The twos names were Benny and Charlotte. I look for Corrin and see her on the right boat, facing the Cavalier named Silas. Overall, she beat him, and sent him off his horse. He was the last enemy we had to beat, so we won the battle.

"It's over. But I can tell your heart wasn't in it. Why?" Corrin asked. "..." No response. "Is it what you said? About you being my best friend?" She continued to asked. "That about sums it up. Even though the King ordered it, I can't bring myself to do that." He said. "But you could be executed. Is that really worth it?" She questioned. "Yes. I have a code I follow." He replied. "What?" "My honor as a knight. I became a knight to see you again in the first place." He said to her. "You may not remember, but I once took you outside the fortress." He said. "I even made your favorite food, tangy coleslaw." He said. "Wait, I do! I do remember! I had a playmate named Silas." She said, finally remembering. "Thank you, Silas. I can't believe I forgot someone as kind as you." She said with a smile. We let him join the group, and we all leave for the Astral Plane once again.