Traitor's Brand

We enter the Astral Plane and take it easy for a while. Azura walked up to me. "Nanu. Could we talk for a while?" She asked. "Sure. What's on your mind?" I asked. "I was wondering. Why are you helping us? We just met you, and you just decided to join our small army." She said. "Well, you all found me, didn't you?" I answer with a question. "Yes, we did." She answered. "Exactly. I'm repaying the favor of finding me. And besides, it's not like I can go back to where I come from." I mutter the last part to myself. "I see. Well, I hope we can continue to work together like this." She said with a smile, and just walked off. I walk to the Staff Store and buy a Master Seal, for later. When I walk out, I see Corrin do her patrol. "Hey, Corrin." I call and walk up to her. "Oh. Nanu. What is it?" She asked. "I just wanted to say thank you for finding me in the plains." I tell her. "Of course. Unlike most of my allies, I can trust people faster." She said. "That's the thing. What if you trust someone who was a traitor? What then?" I asked her. "I wouldn't mind. No matter what, I know they have their own reasons to do what they do. Even if someone is a traitor, I would still believe that they can change. Even if you're the traitor, I would still believe in you." She said with a smile. Her words really hit me, and I move my hand to my chest, feeling a huge boost in my Shares. I smile, and speak. "Thank you. Well, we should get going." I say, and leave her there.

Once everything in the camp was finished, we all began moving to a place called Fort Jinya. Once there, we were greeted by a man with dark grey hair and glasses named Yukimura. "Hello, Lady Traitor." He said angrily. "Yukimura, please. Listen to what I have to say." Corrin pleaded, but he didn't want to listen. "Why should I listen to the words of a traitor?" He asked. "Wow, someone's mad. What happened?" I asked. "I'll explain later. Yukimura, we have no intention of fight against Hoshido. We know who the true enemy is. Someone working behind the curtains." Corrin said to him. "Then name the enemy." He said. "I... I can't. But it's true. Please believe me." She continued to plea. "Please, forgive me if I don't believe such a sad excuse of a story. Hoshidan soldiers! Dispose of this traitor immediately!" Yukimura called, and a whole group of enemy soldiers came out of the fort. "Looks like we have no choice but to battle." I said, and draw my rapier. "Don't kill anyone. No matter what." Corrin told us. We all nod, and the battle starts.

We started outside the fort, and we move inside to defeat the boss, Yukimura. The Hoshidan army was a big pushover in all honesty. It's a 29 person army verses a five man army, and we were destroying everyone with little to no damage. However, it seemed Yukimura had bodyguards. Once I make it up to them, I transform into my HDD form and move again. My next opponent was a female named Orochi. "I am Orochi. Retainer to the late Queen of Hoshido, Queen Mikoto. Submit to my magics!" She shouted, and manifested a blue rat spirit. Of course, I dodged the attack, and go in for the one shot kill, knocking her to the floor. "Who are you...? How are you so strong...?" She whispered, and fainted. After her, a ninja with red hair and a face mask that covered his mouth. "My name is Saizo. You must be part of the Nohrian army if you plan to defeat Hoshido. Just being with that traitor is evidence enough. Now, I will take your life. FOR HOSHIDO!" He exclaimed, and threw a shurikin at me. His accuracy was pretty good, at a 100% hit rate. Luckily for me, Corrin jumped in front of the attack and blocked it, and took no damage. "Thanks!" I say, and one shot him as well. "For Hoshido...I must retreat." He said, and got back up, vanishing out of sight. Finally, Corrin dealt with Yukimura, and we won the battle.

"Why...? Why can we not defeat you? A traitor?" Yukimura muttered. "It didn't have to come to this, Yukimura. If you had just believed my words." Corrin said to him. "Listen to you?! Only if you can do something about all the lives you took!" He shouted back at her. "Y-Yeah! Bring back Lady Mikoto! Then maybe we would listen!" Orochi cried. "That's not possible, and you all know it." I said to them. The entire conversation, Saizo said nothing. "Fine. If it has come to this...AAAAHHHH!!!!" Saizo started shouting, and glowing. "Is he going Super Sayian?" I wonder. "Lady Corrin! Stay back! He plans to self-destruct and kill us all with him!!" Gunter shouted. "I WILL GIVE MY VERY LIFE...FOR HOSHIDO'S VICTORY!!!" Saizo continued to yell, and the glow of his explosives grew brighter. "Brother! Stop!" A male voice yelled, and two others ran into the room. A ninja with green hair and a shrine maiden with light red hair ran up to Saizo. "Saizo! S-Stop!" The shrine girl screamed. "Lady Corrin's intentions are pure! I know it." Said the green haired ninja. After explaining somethings, Saizo calmed down, and stopped his self-destruction. "Thank you brother." The green ninja said. "Hmph." Saizo said nothing, and only turned away. We discussed some things, and we got two new allies, Sakura, the Shrine Maiden, and Kaze, the Ninja. We walk to the side of a lake with Sakura, and stare into the distance. Sakura ran up to Corrin and smiled. "Um...thank you for letting me join you... I-uh-missed you." She said shyly. "I hope I can help...!" She said with a bow, and giggled nervously, but put on a smile nonetheless. "Hey... What's that coming towards us?" I asked, and pointed to sky. "I think it's a pegasus. And it's coming straight toward us!" Corrin freaked out. Soon, it was in front of us, but it stopped. "Lady Sakura!" A male with long red hair done in a ponytail ran up to her. "Lady Sakura!" Another person, a female, came up and hugged her. The female wore pink, and looked to be a samurai. "Care to share?" I asked. "Um... Yes. This man is Subaki. He's a perfectionist, and one of my retainers. And this samurai here is Hana. She's my best friend, and also my retainer." She said. "If Lady Sakura is joining your ranks, than so are we." Subaki said with a bright smile. "Yeah. After all, she can't protect herself very well." Hana said. "I see. Thank you Hana. Subaki." Corrin said with a bow. We all leave the area, and return to the Astral Plane to rest and prepare for the next battle. Whenever it is.