Epilogue

Epilogue- 14 years later

I believe in destiny. And I also believe in God. He's powerful and almighty. Above all, he knows what is best for me. He wrote my story long before I was even alive.

Eliot and I had been on more and more dates. We went to prom together, all the dances and parties. He would ask me to go places with him all the time. We were together the majority of the time.

After the night I passed out after I was in a coma, I got to meet his family. All the children were adorable and his parents were so nice and comforting.

Paul and Alyssa are together. They got married about two years ago and have been the happiest!

I got Joshua and Caitlin hooked up and it went spectacular! They hit it off at the beginning and they are soon to be married!

As for Braden, he found someone special, too. Ruth has always liked him and one day, he started liking her as well. They were adorable!

The people that knocked me out were eventually found by the police. They were two women who were actually planning on blowing up our school, but I had their plans. I have no clue how they could read that and make a bomb out of it.

My family is doing great and the twins are growing up and finding girl friends on their own.

Eliot asked me to marry him when I was 25 and he was 26.

He went to college to be a basketball player and we still kept our relationship going. When I went to college, we ended up going to the same university as each other. I went along to be a graphic designer. When I graduated, he had already been a coach for a year. He teaches a high school football team while I work at a office in graphic designs. From book covers, to movies, to buildings is what I work on.

We had been close the whole time and then one day, he asked to marry me.

We were on a date at the movies. When the movies were done, we went to a private section of the beach. We hadn't been on the beach together in a while, so I was a little surprised. I saw a clear bottle on the ground, so, I being the curious girl I am, went and picked it up. I dumped the piece of paper out of the bottle and it was blank. That struck me as pretty strange. When I turned back around, Eliot was on one knee in the sand and had a ring in his hand.

"Sarah Grace, I've loved you for a long time and I can't imagine the rest of my life without you being in it. Will you marry me?"

I started crying. Not tears of sadness, but they were tears of happiness and joy. We had been dating for what, 10 years? I didn't expect this. I mean yeah, I thought about it before, but do you really know when you're going to be asked to be married?

"Of course!"

He got out the ring and placed it on my left hand. It was absolutely gorgeous! It was lined with diamonds on the side and a big diamond on top. He got off the ground and I ran into his arms. I felt so protected in that moment. Eliot had always been there for me. College was hard for me and it took a while to adjust, but he was still there.

He leaned in and we kissed. The kiss felt familiar, but I still felt warm inside.

"I love you!" I said.

"I love you more!"

"And I love you most!"

I called and told my mom about it. I told Braden about it. I called Alyssa and Caitlin and Ruth. I was so excited to be married!

Then, the planning for the wedding. That was hard work!

We had it in May. It was sunny, which is a blessing in itself.