Chapter 12- Amen and Aqua

When I wake up, I go and take a shower.

It feels good to get all the makeup off and feel clean.

When I'm done watching my hair and body, I grab my towel and dry off.

I head back into my room and pick out clothes for church.

I put on a long chevron dress. It's blue and white and comes down to the floor. It's a one strap again. I don't know why I like those so much.

I find some silver flats and slide those on.

I put my mascara on with a little blue eyeliner, along with silver heart earrings. And then I dry my hair.

I go back into my bathroom, turn the straightener on, and brush my teeth. Once I'm done brushing my teeth and the straightener is done getting hot, I go and straighten my hair. When my hair is all the way straight, it comes down a little past my shoulders.

Going back to my room, I grab my Bible, my purse, phone, and my jacket in case I get cold.

When I reach the kitchen, I see everyone is already down, and eating breakfast. So, I pull out my chair and sit to join them.

"Sleep well?" my Mother asks. Always thoughtful.

"Very well. And you?" I look up from my food, meeting her eyes.

"Yes, I slept very well." she tells me.

Ollie is sitting next to me. I rub his hair and plant a kiss on his head.

He smiles up at me.

The twins are the cutest things ever.

I'm not always playing with them, because their inventions are way over my head. They are basically geniuses. With their scrap metals they got for their birthday, magically turned into a robot.

I look into the faces of all my brothers. Braden, Ollie, and Al.

And my parents.

My family is a huge part of my life and I wouldn't know what I would be doing without them. I can't wait for them to meet Joshua.

There is feet stomping down the stairs and I turn around to see Eliot.

I think my mouth might have dropped open for a second, before gaining my control. And wits.

If Eliot is here when Joshua is here, it's going to be pretty awkward. For me at least.

I mean I like both of them. Joshua is so shy and cute. And Eliot is so outgoing. They are different. But at the same time, I know that Joshua likes me. But I doubt Eliot does.

I have some serious boy problems.

But, I have to remember that God has written all the plans for me. And I believe that whatever God wants, he will show me. I just have to have faith.

"Good morning, Sarah Grace!" Eliot says, while clomping down the stairs.

I finally turned back to my food and smile. Does he like me? No. Not possible. I don't need to be in a love triangle. And besides, he just said good morning.

"Good morning, Eliot!" I use the same amount of perkiness he did, turning in my chair to face him.

He pulls up a chair and sits next to Braden.

I wonder how long Eliot is going to stay at our house. I mean, seriously. He has been here for who knows how long. At least a couple of days. Or more. He is probably over here half of the month. Doesn't his family miss him?