Chapter 22

"Ah, you." I said as I bit my lip and pulled him in for a kiss.
His lips moved faster and deeper than I could imagine, and his hands rested on my butt now. His tongue slips inside my mouth, gentle but demanding, and it's nothing like I've ever experienced, and I suddenly understand why people describe kissing as melting because every square inch of my body dissolves into his. My fingers grip his hair, pulling him closer. My veins throb and my heart explodes. I have never wanted anyone like this before. Ever.He pushes me backward and I'm slightly bent on the kitchen counter,making out with huge kitchen windows open. I could feel the slightly chilly hair from outside, causing the hair on my back and arms to rise- or maybe it could be a normal gust of wind and I am hot.

The weight of his body on top of mine is extraordinary. I feel him—all of him—pressed against me, and I inhale his musky, minty scent, and his summery shampoo that's just ... him. The most delicious smell I could ever imagine.I want to breathe him, drink him. His lips taste like honey. His face has the slightest bit of stubble and it rubs my skin but I don't care, I don't care at all. He feels wonderful. His hands are everywhere, and it doesn't matter that his mouth is already on top of mine, I want him closer and as closer as he could be.

I wanted to know how he felt, I wanted to know if he liked this, him having all the control over me, if he could smell the new shampoo I used my hairstylist recommended me, or if he thinks I'm different from all the girls he's kissed. I wanted to know everything on his mind right now, it killed me.

I don't remember if I have kissed him before or not, but this- right here is unforgettable. It was undeniably romantic and turning me on. It seemed like I can't get enough of him. My head is swirling even though he's in front of me.

I slid my hand under his shirt, and he did the same to my dress, I felt euphoric all over, and I couldn't want anything more. I just wanted him, forever.

He pulled away before I could, and so I slowly opened my eyes getting to know his facial expression. I didn't want to though, I was insecure.

"Tess." The name rolled off his mouth so easily, and I looked in his eyes perfectly this time. Asher's brown eyes looked through me, as if telling me to not worry. He leans in and places his forehead mine and for minutes we just stand there wrapped up in each other's arms. I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there looking in his soft brown eyes, as transparent as a glass. I've never felt like this before- and I've known him only for a few days. All of it feels surreal and to other people- maybe idiotic but I think I can be my true self when it comes to him.

I would've cringed hard if someone ever told me that Asher Reed would be someone I'll most likely to spend time with- but I now all of it feels who am I even back there? Am I Tessa Collins or just, simply Tess?

I may have doubted this first, but now I'm sure that I shouldn't hide from the one I'm seeking.