Together Forever....

Christine's POV:
"Well Miss Duong, have you decided your future king of the vampire world yet?"

Karl asked curiously.

"Well umm...."

As I look at the Mukamis and Sakamakis who are waiting for my answer with Chris recording the whole thing, I thought about the good and bad times we shared and how we gone through obstacles together.

Geez this is harder than I thought, how would I choose? Who should I choose?

I thought uncertainly when I look at the brothers with concern eyes, all of them smiled at me.

"Don't worry about us Miss Duong, it's your choice. We won't pressure you."

Reiji smiled warmly at me.

"Christy mneko chan, it's ok, we're not going to be sad. Just follow what your heart is telling you to do."

Kou grinned with everybody nodded with Kou as I slowly grinned at him.

Choosing maybe hard, but there's no way I'm backing down because everyone here is great and wonderful however.....

I then look at the brothers one last time.

There's one man who is always by my side, who has the best personality, who is someone worthy of being with me, someone like.....

Then I realized who that one person is when I look at the at the person that I love the most, I smiled and walked to him as I embrace the man that I truly loved.

"I choose you Subaru...."

I smiled lovingly with Subaru blinked his eyes twice shocked when I choose him as my husband and future king of the vampire world, he smiled gently and hugged me back.

"I will do everything I can to protect you from harm even though both us came from different worlds and you're a vampire for a long time, I don't care. Because I have you Christine. You give me life, you give me happiness, and I love you Christine Duong."

"And I love you too Subaru."

We then shared our first kiss with everybody else feel heartbroken over her choice, but they won't let a broken heart stopped what they like to do. Chris on the other hand is taking zillion pictures of us kissing.

"Omg gahhhhhh!!! I knew it! I knew you were going to choose the white haired tsundere!!"

She gushed so hard that we break the kiss cuz Chris ruined the moment.

"Urusai hentai girl."

"Bad. Timing."

We both frowned at Chris as she sticks her tongue out.

"Whatever, at least I got the pics of you kissing!"

"My god Chris....."

I slowly face palm at Chris's antics.

"Anyway guys, I know how much you care and love me and I respect all of you guys, but I don't want you guys to be depressed because I want you guys to stay with me as a family!"

I grinned sweetly with all of them smiled warmly at her agreed to stay with her as a family.

"Well since the decision has been made, I declare you and Subaru as king and queen of the vampire world!"