Crazy in Love...

Christine's POV:
While me and Ayato are walking down the hallway, we we're having a great conversation and we shared a lot of laughs when we talk about how stupid and useless Yui is and our favorite foods until we heard a pouch screechy voice in the hallway.

"Aah!"

The both of us sighed where we immediately aware it's Yui.

"Great Yui is causing trouble."

"Obviously."

We then went to the other side of the hallway where we saw Yui being scolded by Kanato with many students gossiping about Yui.

"HIW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I HATE COFFE! I PERFER SOMETHING SOMETHING SWEET! WHY DON'T YOU GET IT FOOLISH MORTAL?!"

"I'm...I'm so-"

"I HAVE ENOUGH WITH YOUR INSINCERE APOLOGIES, SO YOU DARE TALK BACK TO ME! YOU'RE ONLY A WORTHLESS MORTAL SO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!"

"B-But that doesn't mean that you have the right to-"

"WHAT DID I JUST SAY?! I SAID NO MORE EXCUSES AND IT NEEDS TO STOP!"

"But I didn't do any-"

"Yui what the hell did you just do?"

I asked with a deadpan look where me and Ayato stood behind her causing her to flinched.

"Eek! Wha- Where did you guys came from?!"

She cried as we sighed irritably.

"Man you're so dumb."

"Tch tell me about, she's just a whiny brat."

Ayato stated with Yui's jaw drop offensively.

"How dare you I'm the-"

"Daughter of Seiji Komori and the most faithful believer of the name of god we get it."

We both said in a deadpan look cutting her off where she puffs her cheeks.

"Ugh I can't believe that you're siding with my archenemy Ayato!"

She scolded at him with Ayato rolling his eyes at her.

"Duh why wouldn't I hang out with this awesome girl?"

"*scoffs* How dare you betray me you bloodsucking disgusting creature!"

She cried angry at Ayato's soft spot for me awww so fucking cute!

"What are ya going on about? I wasn't your side in the first place Chichinashi."

He replied coldly with a deadpan look as she was shot by his cold words, I look down on her with a dark cold smirk.

"And don't even bother getting up because if ya do imma whoop yo ass pop tart dried shit haired boardy ass bitch understand?"

I harshly demanded with Yui receiving a lot of my ruthlessly cold words.

Then we walked to Kanato who is still mad at Yui glaring down at Yui darkly.

"Oi Kanato what's the matter with ya?"

Ayato asked as he looks at Ayato with angry purple eyes, tears starts to form and starts to make tantrums.

"THAT WORTHLESS MORTAL OFFENDED ME AND TEDDY AGAIN!"

He cried as Ayato sighed, he pats him on the shoulder.

"Oi come on Kanato we're going to be late for food prep."

"NO! I WILL NOT LET HER LIVE! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HER FOR INSULTING ME AND TEDDY! SHE DESERVES TO DIE IN THE BOTTOM OF TREMENDOUS HELL!"

He snapped as he kept glaring frighteningly at Yui who is crawling into a ball scared by Kanato's dark and intimidating threats, I walked up to him and bowed politely to him.