Psycho Yui?!?

Christine's POV:
YOU WILL DIE FOR YOUR SINS YOU DISGRACE!"

While she went on a fucking psycho rampage, I sighed irritably as I face her.

Geez Yui, this is the reason why I can't stand you, and I knew she would be demented as fuck geez what a complete yandere....

I thought as we on a dangerous face to face duel, our dangerous battle begins with Yui swinging her knife psychotically as I quickly dodged her attacks,  tripped her with my foot, but she grabbed my foot and pulled me to the ground.

Then she went on top of me where she attempts to stab me, but I block her attacks and successfully smack the knife from her hands.

I then leaned on top of her as I pulled the silver blade that Christa gave to me, Yui immediately grabbed my shirt and tore it off and goes far to ripped my shorts, but I aggressively kicked her in the crouch as she shouts in pain.

I immediately got up with clothes torn barely revealing my purple bra and white panty.

"Goddamnit I'm getting sick of your bullshit ass face of yours! You wanna fuck with me bitch well you got another one coming!"

I fumed as I tore my clothes completely not caring about my clothes, I pulled my silver blade and ran towards her where I pushed her down with all of my strength all the way from room to room.

Nobody's POV:
Later in the living room everything is quiet as usually where Ayato and Laito are playing pool together, but most of the time Ayato loses to Laito whom he always wins in pool much to Ayato's dismay. Shu is lying on the couch sleeping as always while listening to his music with his earbuds in his ears, Kanato is sitting on the chair talking to his teddy as always.

While the four of them are doing their usual things in the living room, Subaru appeared in the living room where he's in a panicked mood.

"AYATO!"

He called out to Ayato.

"WHAT?! Oresama's playing a game here!"

"DON'T USED EXCUSES! WHERE THE HELL IS MY SILVER BLADE?!"

He demanded at Ayato.

"Tch how da the hell should I know?!"

He retorted as the two exchanged glares, Laito and Kanato sweatdrop while Shu's lying in the couch not paying attention to them until they heard a loud bang from upstairs where Christine and Yui are fighting over dominance as they rolled on the floor to the living room punching and kicking each other.