Can You Feel The Love Tonight?...

Christine's POV:
While we're walking down the school entrance, once again all of the fan girls surrounds the Sakamaki brothers where I was literally pushed by a bunch of fan girls.

Geez what a bunch of yanderes.

"Oi get off me will ya?!"

I then heard Subaru's voice when I saw Subaru being crowded by fan girls, I ran up to them, but no avail I got pushed.

"Oof geez..."

But then I got an idea when I shouted at them.

"Hey guys isn't that the triplets asking all of you guys for a hand of marriage?"

"Eh?"

"Really?!"

"Where?!"

"Are you serious?!"

Then the girls after the triplets where they are surrounded by girls.

"Sorry guys!"

While the girls are surrounding the triplets, I ran to Subaru offering him a hand.

"You ok?"

I asked as he grabs my hand, I lift him up.

"Pretty much wanna go to the rooftop?"

"Sure!"

I grinned as we carefully walked passed the fan girls, we got into the school where we give each other's a hive five.

"Nice work Christine."

"Thanks."

After we got in, we then walked to the rooftop where we sat there admiring the stars.

"Wow there so pretty..."

"Yeah."

Subaru agreed while we're watching the stars, he turned to me with a soft smile as I looked at him.

"Hey Christine, why do want to sit next to me?"

He asked curiously as I smiled warmly at him.

"Well this might be strange, but a little bird told me to look out for you while she's away."

I replied with a smile with Subaru blinking his eyes twice and tilting his head.

"She did?"

He said curiously as I nodded at him.

"Yeah..."

Then Subaru asked again.

"What kind of person she is?..."

"Well when I first saw her, she came off as a bit hasty..and..."

"Hasty?"

"Yeah, but...she's a good person in the inside...and she's caring and sweet in the inside, but...I can tell that something is bothering her and... I don't know what or why she's bothered...."

I said remembering what Christa said last night

"I see, she's kinda like my mother...."

He replied.

"She seems nice, but...most of the times we fight..and I grew unloved by my mother. Not because she's a wrecked lunatic, but...."

He then frowns as I look at him intently.

"But what Subaru? What happened to your mother?"

I asked with Subaru looking down at the ground.

"....she was...raped..by my....father...."

He replied sadly as I widen my eyes shocked to see what he and mother gone through, I immediately embraced him with so much love and care as Subaru wrapped his arm around my waist and brings me closer.

"...tell me, you saw my mother haven't you?..."

He asked as I replied with a nod, I snuggled into his shoulder.

"...I do Subaru...I'm...sorry about your mother....she doesn't mean to hurt you like that...she's just in..in..."

I couldn't bring out the words where I find myself tearing up as thought about what their relationship was like in the past until I felt him wrapping me tighter.

"It's okay Christine, I know why she's acting like this...."

He sadly said as tears falling down to his left cheek, I caught his tear and smiled warmly where I sang a song to him.

(Swiped the picture above to play the music video)

Lyrics
Bold-Subaru
Italic-Christine

Can you feel the love tonight?
The peace the evening brings
The world, for once, in perfect harmony
With all its living things

So many things to tell her
But how to make her see
The truth about my past?
Impossible!
She'd turn away from me

He's holding back, he's hiding
But what, I can't decide
Why won't he be the king I know he is
The king I see inside?

Can you feel the love tonight?
The peace the evening brings
The world, for once, in perfect harmony
With all its living things

Can you feel the love tonight?
You needn't look too far
Stealing through the night's uncertainties
Love is where they are

After our song ended, we stared lovingly at each other's eyes where the stars above us sparkles in the night sky.

"Hey Christine."

"Yeah?"

I asked curiously as his eyes glisten from the moonlight, he smiled softly at me.

"You're the most sweetest mortal that I've ever met."

He smiled lovingly as I smiled back from his compliment.

"Thank you Subaru and you're the most wonderful person I ever met."

I said wholeheartedly with Subaru wrapping his arm around my shoulders, we continued watching the stars as we shared this loving moment, I knew this this going to be the best night school ever...