Holy Fuck I'm a Vampire Now?!

While all of them are glaring at Yui, she stood there cowardly intimidated by the dark glares from the Sakamakis.

"Ummm....h-hi?"

"YOU'RE DEAD MORTAL!"

"Eeek!!!"

Christine's POV:
"Huh? Where am I- *gasps*"

I then got up to see the Sakamakis chasing after pop tart around the house where she is screaming like a big spoiled baby.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!"

"Get back here pancake!"

"No Ayato scratch that, get your filthy ass back over here pop tart bitch chan!"

"Ahahahaha I can't wait to break your body worthless mortal!"

While I watched the triplets chasing pop tart, I sweat dropped at the scene.

Wow these triplets are sadistic as Chris is, but I'm actually the most sadistic like Chris...hold on, AM I DEAD?! Why am I-

I then slowly look down to see my dead body.

"Ho-ly. Shit. I'm dead?!"

"No you're not."

A voice said as I turned around to see a beautiful woman with blonde hair and blue sapphire eyes that Shu has where for some reason I feel like I know her from somewhere.

Omg that woman looks so pretty and... she looks exactly like Shu....

Then the blonde haired woman finally spoke, but with a stricter tone like Reiji.

"You must be Christine Duong right? The girl who's been with both of my sons since you moved to the Sakamaki mansion?"

She asked strictly as I nodded at her.

"Y-Yes...and who are you exactly?..."

I asked curiously as she sighed.

"Very well, I'll introduced myself. My name is Beatrix Sakamaki and Christa has told me many things about you and let me tell you something, you're a very special woman that one my sons will probably married to, but that's not the point here. What matter is that you must go back there and defend my sons."

"But I'm already dead and I don't know how to get back as a human."

I said sadly until Beatrix revealed a navy blue potion.

"You will once you drink this."

She then gave me the potion as I look at it curiously.

"This is going to bring me back to life?"

I asked in disbelief with Beatrix nodded sternly.

"Indeed, but you will not brought back as human, instead you will be brought back to life as a vampire."

She explained strictly as I look at the potion once more, I gripped the bottle and nodded at Beatrix.