Strange Dream.....

Christine's POV:
Christine.....

Christine..wake up...

Christine...please....

Wake up! Wake up now Christine!...

"Mmmmm...."

I slowly opened my eyes and got up rubbing my eyes.

"....What the....where am I?..."

I asked curiously as I carefully look around until I saw a mysterious beautiful woman with white snowy hair and red Ruby eyes.

"Who are...."

"Protect him!"

"Wha?"

I asked confusingly as she demanded again.

"Please protect him!"

"Protect him with all of your heart!"

She cried anxiously once again.

"Wait hold on who do you want me to protect?!"

"Please! I beg of you just protect him while I'm not there! I...I...want my sweet gentle son to be loved by a loving mortal like you...."

She spoke very sweetly but has a sad tone while looking down on the ground where I tilt my head curiously.

Protect him?....what does she....*gasps*

I widen my eyes where I remember what Subaru said about his mother.

You're not...a nuisance at all Christine...I'm the real nuisance here...because that's what..*sniffs* that's what..my...my...

I then snapped out of my memory of Subaru and looked at her who I realized it's Subaru's mother.

"Are you.....Subaru's mother?..."

I asked curiously as she smiled gently at me, she cups my cheeks looking at me with her teary and loving red eyes.

"Will you protect Subaru?....please? My name is Christa and I want to make up the things that I've put Subaru through in the past...."

She asked lovingly as I smiled warmly at her, I wholeheartedly nodded at her request.

"I will Christa Sakamaki and I promise to look out for him."

I replied with Christa smiling lovingly at me, she closed her eyes with a tear running down her left cheek while smiling.

"...Thank you Christine....."

She thanked me wholeheartedly as she fade away with a sweet loving smile, I heard a loud noise from above.

Christine....

Christine?...

Oi Christine!

Christine!

*dream ended*

"CHRISTINE WAKE UP!"

"Gah!"

I immediately flinched as I turned to Ayato who is looking at me with worried eyes.

"You ok? You were mumbling in your sleep?"

He asked worryingly as I slowly get up from his shoulders, I rubbed my eyes.

"Y-Yeah....I'm alright Ayato...."

"You sure?"

He asked anxiously as I shake my head to him and smiled.

"I'm fine Ayato, don't worry."

We then got up from the ground where he smiled at me.

"We better get back home, Reiji will kill us if he finds us not there."

"Mhm."

I nodded at him as Ayato teleported me to the house, I can't get the dream of Christa out of my head.

Who is Christa? What is her reason of why she wants me to protect him? Who does she want me protect Subaru from?...