Are You Fucking Kidding Me?!?!

Christine's POV:
Omg THIS IS HAPPENING!!!!!!

Today is Saturday and I have no school today where I can chill and watch animes ALL DAY LONG. I am super excited about the new season of One Punch Man and I got everything I need in my room to watch the new season.

"Hmmm let's see I got pop corn, orange soda Fanta, chips, and dip...yep! Perfect!"

As I was about to watch One Punch Man, my mom suddenly opens the door.

"Gah mom! I'm watching One Punch Man here!"

"Not today you won't because we have a visitor today."

"A visitor? Who would visit us during a Saturday?"

I asked but she didn't answer my question.

"Please get down as soon as you can."

"Fine."

I pout as I pushed my snacks and One Punch Man DVD aside, I went downstairs with my mom feeling a bit pissed when she interrupted my anime time.

Once we got downstairs, my mouth instantly drops when I saw the man that I despise is sitting on the couch in the living room with my dad: Seiji Komori also known as the delusional sin believing idiot of a priest which I always prefer him as a deluded fool.

Are you fucking kidding me here?! Why is he here?!?!

While I was dumbfounded to see Seiji Komori, he smiled 'warmly' (I mean that bluntly 😑) at me.

"Why Hello Christine, come have a seat with us!"

I sighed irritably but I did what he said anyway as we sat down in the living room, I asked him.

"So why are you here Seiji?"

I asked bluntly.

"Well while you're in your room, your father and I have been talking about a very special idea that you might found interesting."

"And why should I care?"

I asked dryly with a deadpan look where Seiji sighed at me smiling.

"You remember my blissful daughter Yui Komori right? Your greatest friend from when your kids?"

"Yeah, I remember alright..."

And I wouldn't call her my 'greatest friend' if you asked me.

"Well my lovely daughter is living with a house of six kind gentlemen who are taking care of them."

Of course because she's a spoiled brat.

"So what are you trying to say then?"

I asked curiously.

He then smiled joyfully as he stands up proudly.

"Christine Duong, you are going to live with her in the Sakamaki mansion at Japan!"

"WHAT?! Me?!?!?!?!?!"